Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ MSU bball game

Yes and no. They have missed some open shots...I agree MSU's D has done an excellent job, but they need to start making the easy ones.

we just gotta hit those shots. we get an open look, and smotz airs it. jeez it's frustrating to watch.

meanwhile, they hit contested shots, turnaround jumpers, etc. etc.

MichChamp02 said:
we just gotta hit those shots. we get an open look, and smotz airs it. jeez it's frustrating to watch.

meanwhile, they hit contested shots, turnaround jumpers, etc. etc.

Yeah, that is exactly what I am saying. I am not trying to crush the guys. They are definitely facing a tough D, but when they get the open shots...huge misses.

allshouldbleedblue said:
man why did douglas pass on that for that stupid drive

i don't know either.

then nix comes down and hits a hook shot with morgan in his face.

GAME OVER.

allshouldbleedblue said:
man why did douglas pass on that for that stupid drive

i don't know but there was two mishandled passes on that possession that should have been 3pt attempts

dtroitlionsfan951 said:
how many times are you allowed to stumble in the post without it being a travel?

Depends on where you are playing

Poor game plan... Nix, Payne and Green are slow... Should have run them off the floor and speed the game up.. again Hardaway is a no-show...

JB should have maybe the pace faster.... I just don't think MSU's bigs can keep up..

what the fuck is with the barking during the free throws? I noticed this in the last game too.

Back