Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan Suspends Juwan Remainder of Regular Season

Krabbenhoft is white; white guys never get in as much trouble for fighting as black guys do.

Also, people usually make up excuses for the white guy's behavior in a fight that they don't allow for black guys.

why did you delete the post where you made fun of MSU fans for being racist? Where they started to call him "bla..." but changed their minds?

why did you delete the post where you made fun of MSU fans for being racist? Where they started to call him "bla..." but changed their minds?

Cause, I figured they'd be like "who here was saying any of that??" and it came from texts I got from MSU fans I know or posts I read online, and I didn't feel like explaining it.

TBF, the majority of MSU fans I know were saying "I hate Howard & Michigan, but am happy someone punched a Wisconsin coach. They all deserve to be punched every single game, and I will not blame Howard for this." Those are the sane, consistent MSU fans I know.

The Martelli thing is bullshit, but good luck getting them to admit that. "Juwan isn't the real coach" reminds me of the "Obama isn't a real American" crap we had to listen to for 8 years.

That should be the new excuse for slapping someone: "I wasn't slapping you, I was facepalming you. I was embarassed for you on your own behalf."

lol facepalm is when you try to slap someone but you sucked at it....like Juwan's.

Krabbenhoft is white; white guys never get in as much trouble for fighting as black guys do.

Also, people usually make up excuses for the white guy's behavior in a fight that they don't allow for black guys.

Dumb take when the black guys are the ones mostly fighting. And that is because there are disproportionately more of them playing.

Last edited:
Back