Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NCAA tournament bracket chat

A bit concerning how early B10 teams are being knocked out. Really hope UM is paying attention.

Everyone now saying the B1G is overrated, though to be honest I wasn't sad that MSU, OSU, and Illinois got sent home. Really hope Michigan wins tomorrow.

Everyone now saying the B1G is overrated, though to be honest I wasn't sad that MSU, OSU, and Illinois got sent home. Really hope Michigan wins tomorrow.

Play like there?s no tomorrow, Baby!

And when I say ?baby,? I hope it?s received in the non-patriarchal vein that?s intended.

I just hope Illinois hangs a round of 64 champion banner

Or, “Ill-noise” can create a banner that commemorates tournament losses to Loyola-Chicago.

“NCAA TOURNAMENT: ELIMINATED BY LOYOLA-CHICAGO, 1963, 2021”

“SHOULD HAVE WON NCAA CHAMPIONSHIP, 2021”

Or add a year to this one:

“DID NOT MAKE SWEET SIXTEEN”

2021, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006

Last edited:
It just keeps getting better. Louisville, UK and Duke were not invited. UNC: gone. OSU: gone. And now KU is KO?d.

I was impressed how we handled LSU. When we got down, looked frustrated, and they were getting the calls, we seemed to relax and get back in the groove quickly.

I think we have a better shot than people are giving us credit for, since we're playing more guys without Livers; we're deeper than I thought

Is UM the last BIG10 team standing?

Agree-Agreeing-Captain-kirk-Chuffed-Delighted-Happy-Nod-Nodding-Pleased-Smile-Star-trek-Well-then-William-Shatner-Yeah-Yes-Oh-Yea-Oh-Yes-Aw-Yeah-GIF.gif

I think Loyola skates to the Final Four. They look damn good. I think OSU Part 3 gets a wake-up call this weekend.

Last edited:
I thought Loyola had really good shooters but they aren't making a damn thing. Far cry from the Illinois game.

Back