Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NCAA tournament bracket chat

Sister Jean should not have talked shit about the big 10

karma!

Oral Roberts can't get the 3 to fall in the 2nd half and loses by 2. Arkansas wins by playing no defense. Oral Roberts shot 8-31 3s and was left wide open on almost everyone of them. They just couldn't get anything to fall in the 2nd half. I think they said they were 3 of 21 in the 2nd half. Definitely living and dying by the 3.

Neither Roberts or Arkansas are winning it all. Baylor should smoke Arkansas l

This side of the bracket is garbage

#1 Baylor
#3 Arkansas

#12 Oregon
#2 Houston or #11 Syracuse

It just looks like a boring set of four regional teams to me . I guess Baylor could be a rv draw but my guess is none off these match-ups is a Tv ratings dream.

Last edited:
This side of the bracket is garbage

#1 Baylor
#3 Arkansas

#12 Oregon
#2 Houston or #11 Syracuse

It just looks like a boring set of four regional teams to me . I guess Baylor could be a rv draw but my guess is none off these match-ups is a Tv ratings dream.

It's Oregon State, Bob, but that really doesn't affect your point

Yeah, I don't know if there is a huge national draw here. Maybe that's just because we're not fans of those teams, though

I'm not really impressed with either of these teams through the first half

Bruins finally putting them away making ridiculous shots to pull away. Hopefully the Bruins luck runs out against us. Some of the shots they make are just heartbreakers.

It's funny looking at you tube and all the people who picked Fsu over us.

It's funny looking at you tube and all the people who picked Fsu over us.

if you like that, read the RCMB comments from our games.

I was surprised to see them complain about the refs in our games even more than they complain about refs in their own games.

also a bunch of them call our games "unwatchable," but they keep watching for some reason.

And every team keeps playing their worst game against us this year. It's NOT because we play good defense and disrupt them on offense... the universe is just on our side this year, because it wants to make MSU fans unhappy or something

And every team keeps playing their worst game against us this year. It's NOT because we play good defense and disrupt them on offense... the universe is just on our side this year, because it wants to make MSU fans unhappy or something

Ahhaha i saw this and almost posted about it. Are they that dumb? If teams aren't playing well against us as a trend, shouldn't you conclude that we have something to do with it?

The thing that always shocks me is their inability to say anything good about juwan. They still claim he's not a good coach and Martelli is the real reason we're playing well. Then they attack his personal life and his character. It's truly astounding how jealous and hateful they are

Back