Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Playoffs

Imagine kicking a FG inside the 10 yard line down by 8 points with 2:10 left.

Never root for GB. Never discount Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Wait...a flag just came out for a play in the second quarter. game isn't over yet .

Dang Tampa Bay first team to play super bowl in home park.

Just in reference to the last PI flag that came out about 6 seconds after the play was over.

Red was baited in to it by the complaints of Tampa.

It was obvious though. The guy was pulling on his jersey for like 5 minutes.

Just in reference to the last PI flag that came out about 6 seconds after the play was over.

Red was baited in to it by the complaints of Tampa.

It was the back judge who saw it/called it.

I guess he don?t move too fast.

I just heard a genius on the radio say “there are guys on this Bill’s team who weren’t alive when the Bill lost their last one…(Super Bowl).” And then he seemed to feel the need to add “or any of the other ones either.”

Right. That makes sense.

4 SB in a row for the Bills and nothing, ouch. I still remember that wide right.

Stafford: i need a run game. I need a defense. I need st. Please give me everything around me so my mediocre self can be successful. Wahhhhh.

Mahomes: hold my beer. Im gonna go throw it 60 times this game and get my team to the super bowl.

Bills (0-4) lost 4 consecutive SBs, Vikings (0-4) lost 3 in a row, not including SB IV vs Chiefs....all in the 70s. Then they moved to the Baggiedome in '82, and since '16 the indoor US Bank Stadium and have not made it back to a SB...sound familiar?

It was obvious though. The guy was pulling on his jersey for like 5 minutes.

Yeah but come on. You can't say it wasn't because if the complaining they got the flag. It was soooo delayed.

Plus they let way worse go all game. So I still feel it was bad, simply because of that. But glad it went against Green Bay.

Stafford: i need a run game. I need a defense. I need st. Please give me everything around me so my mediocre self can be successful. Wahhhhh.

Mahomes: hold my beer. Im gonna go throw it 60 times this game and get my team to the super bowl.

Kc rbs rushed for 59 yards. Kc defense gave up 400 yards. Kc won in a blow out. Fuck you Stafford.

Yeah but come on. You can't say it wasn't because if the complaining they got the flag. It was soooo delayed.

Plus they let way worse go all game. So I still feel it was bad, simply because of that. But glad it went against Green Bay.

So what they got it right.

the GB/TB game was a perfect example of a typical game...it had a bunch of missed calls. There were game changing calls that went against GB and there were also terrible calls that went against TB. Some Lions fans think that the league is out to protect certain teams and that bad calls are always against the Lions. That just isn't the case. The truth is that those fans are looking for the calls that go against the Lions and don't see (or even look for) calls that go against the Lions' opponent.

Back