Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFL Playoffs

Tampa Bay play calling has just been really suspect. I just don’t get these bombs on 3rd and 1. I get that the Saints are decent against the run but you have a 230 pound running back. Make the first down and live another series. Just some really odd play calling by TB and Brady. Just my opinion.

Godwin just can’t make the play.. drops last week at Washington. Drops a tough td pass catch he normally probably makes.

Tampa Bay play calling has just been really suspect. I just don?t get these bombs on 3rd and 1. I get that the Saints are decent against the run but you have a 230 pound running back. Make the first down and live another series. Just some really odd play calling by TB and Brady. Just my opinion.

That's what good teams do. Change it up.

That's what good teams do. Change it up.

That is just it. On third and short all half they have been taking shots instead of getting first downs to keep the drive alive. The last drive they finally started throwing it underneath.

Neither of these teams are winning in Green Bay sadly. Just my opinion.

Too Easy. Saints make adjustments at half, and pick Tampa Bay apart to start the 3rd quarter. 20-13 now.

Fifth flag that has gotten a NO a first Down in this game. That seems like a lot to me.
Flags are killing Tampa Bay.

Last edited:
Damn. I really wanted NO vs GB

I hope GB kills TB. I'd like to see AR get another shot at a ring.

I was pulling for CLE to leave only three teams without an SB appearance. Hill shoved the receiver's coach to remind him he's still on the team and gets two huge catches to preserve the win. Running Mahomes is like taking a Ferrari 430 Scuderia on the beach or off-road, or to the South Pole. Just not even conceivable.

I think Green Bay beats Tampa Bay in a close one..
Kc wins if Patrick plays.
Buffalo wins if he doesn't.

Green Bay probably wins it all although I hope they choke.
I never root for a Divisional rival.

Last edited:
Back