Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Obama has the lowest approval ever

I've heard the "57 states" thing repeated for something like 4 years now.

If that's the worst verbal gaffe Obama has made... he's WAY under Bush Jr.'s count.

And regardless, it's not even close to the bumbling, grammatically incorrect nonsense Bush would ramble on about. "Is our children learning?" "Subliminable messages?"

"Fool me once, shame on, shame on you... Fool me twice... can't get fooled again!"

I doubt Obama really thinks there are 57 states.

speaking "Austrian" was a good one

The Commander In Chief- Navy "Corpseman"....4 times..LOL....nothing can beat this..

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems."

tsmith7559 said:
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

Hes a tall black dude that can see ghosts....how can you NOT vote for that?!!

PS....George Bush killed all those ppl he saw by starting a meaningless war for Weapons of Mass destruction he saw but werent there.

Regardless how you feel about Bush and what he left for Obama, every President was left with something from a previous administration. And it couldn't have been easy after 9-11. He had to make some tough calls, at least he got rid of a dictator.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Regardless how you feel about Bush and what he left for Obama, every President was left with something from a previous administration. And it couldn't have been easy after 9-11. He had to make some tough calls, at least he got rid of a dictator.

Obama gets rid of dictators more than fat kids like cake.

and it was totally easy after 911....he just sat there reading books.

You're full of win Hughes. Or full of stupid, hard to tell. Geez man go get laid.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]You're full of win Hughes. Or full of stupid, hard to tell. Geez man go get laid.

lol probably a bit of both.

im married mitch....i get sex the week after her period when her hormones are all jacked....then im sol after that.

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:
"On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes -- and I see many of them in the audience here today -- our sense of patriotism is particularly strong."

PS....George Bush killed all those ppl he saw by starting a meaningless war for Weapons of Mass destruction he saw but werent there.

more soldiers have died under Obama in Afghanistan in 2.6 yrs than under Bush in 8. But he did get the Noble Peace Price,

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Regardless how you feel about Bush and what he left for Obama, every President was left with something from a previous administration. And it couldn't have been easy after 9-11. He had to make some tough calls, at least he got rid of a dictator.

Obama gets rid of dictators more than fat kids like cake.

and it was totally easy after 911....he just sat there reading books.

yep, he gets rid of dictators who have stabilized the middle east and somewhat supportive of the US(Yemen & Egypt) for shiria law Islamic goofs.......thats his plan though......get all these country to have hardline Islamic leaders with Saudi the last to go and then destroy the only democracy and true ally we have(Israel)

2 1/2 months later approval rating above 50% and beating all Republican challengers by 5+ points in head to head polls.

like the weather , things change.

tsmith7559 said:
mhughes0021 said:

more soldiers have died under Obama in Afghanistan in 2.6 yrs than under Bush in 8. But he did get the Noble Peace Price,
under obama? He didnt start that war....but he ended it.

mhughes0021 said:
tsmith7559 said:
under obama? He didnt start that war....but he ended it.

Afghan war is over? I missed that one.

Go read. Osama was shot last year and obama is pulling troops this year and next. Name 1 reason were drone attacking a bunch of dirt other than to kill a bunch of lunatic arabs. Now that weve killed al qaeda's #1 and about six of their #2s were gtfo of there. Need to regroup before israel starts ww3

mhughes0021 said:
Go read. Osama was shot last year and obama is pulling troops this year and next. Name 1 reason were drone attacking a bunch of dirt other than to kill a bunch of lunatic arabs. Now that weve killed al qaeda's #1 and about six of their #2s were gtfo of there. Need to regroup before israel starts ww3

more than drone attacks.....35-40 soldiers a month are getting killed.
I Obama may be surrendering?

We surrendered ( Canada ) last year.
cool.png

martmay said:
mhughes0021 said:

more than drone attacks.....35-40 soldiers a month are getting killed.
I Obama may be surrendering?

War would have been over already if Bush didnt move them all into Iraq because of Weapons of Mass Destruction that werent there. Dumbest strategic move in the history of all wars not to mention he should have been tried and convicted of war crimes for killing so many americans and iraqi citizens for no reason.

Tell us how you really feel about Bush? Just shows your complete lack of anything that would remotely resemble a reasonable opinion there.

KAWDUP said:
Tell us how you really feel about Bush? Just shows your complete lack of anything that would remotely resemble a reasonable opinion there.

how is that not reasonable?

are you going to argue that the invasion of Iraq was not an aggressive war waged against a weaker nation simply for shits and giggles (and massive handouts to the defense industry, Halliburton, blackwater, etc. etc.)?

I'm going to argue that there is no way in hell that it shoiuld ever be considered that he be tried for war crimes. That is just ignorance of the highest order.

. . . and that is a stupid statement " . . . simply for shits and giggles". If you believe that you are just as ignorant as he is.

That 's how its not reasonable you elitest putz.

Back