Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Obama has the lowest approval ever

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]NicE that you're a bigot against studderers....

You didn't support any of your suppositions with supporting evidence either.

Go home.

actually i did in my reply at 1:13 am. Red then chose to use the intelligent way of disagreeing with a response using how he saw it and how his views differ from my own.

You decided to go full retard and spout off a whole lot of nothingness. Congrats.

Well thank you. Thank you very much.

(Retard? Isn't that politically incorrect? Don't we call people like you "special people" in this day and age)?

fullretard.jpg

Best performance I ever saw. He played an Aussie playing a black guy playing a soldier playing an actor caught in a situatrion from hell where he reverted to being an actor playing a black guy who was really an Aussie.

Don't know how Robert Downey Jr. got overlooked on this role.

Maybe the druggie thing.

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

I think you're remembering some movie where shit that that takes place over a period of months or years is portrayed in a few minutes (ironical that it's Oscar night, eh?).

I include you in the group of those - whether liberal or conservative, I don't care - that really has no place posting to this intellectual and very thoughtful board.

Be gone, I says!!!

In the future when and if Jeb Bush ever decides to run and half of the country wants to ask him if hes as dumb as his brother....that will be proof how intellectual and very thoughtful people thought Gdubs was.

If you need a refresher heres a link for ya since red likes links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHjIb6trxBI

When I said "link?", I wasn't actually asking for a link. I was trying to lead you to either the discovery or the admission that what you were claiming is not supportable with a link.

edit: and what I mean by that, to be clear, is that catching Bush lying has been entirely elusive. People treat it like a fact, but things would have played out very differently if he could have been shown to be lying. You can get in trouble for lying about relations with an intern. But more to the point, the assertion that the war put our economy in the tank is a tough one to square with.

2nd edit: who am I kidding? I do like links!

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Best performance I ever saw. He played an Aussie playing a black guy playing a soldier playing an actor caught in a situatrion from hell where he reverted to being an actor playing a black guy who was really an Aussie.

Don't know how Robert Downey Jr. got overlooked on this role.

Maybe the druggie thing.

Yeah. I wonder how the academy missed that...but if you liked that, you might like this:

http://videosift.com/video/The-Joe-Pesci-Show-w-Jimmy-Stewart-Jim-Carrey

Around 3:30 the SNL guy plays Jim Carrey playing Jimmy Stewart, which is followed by Jim Carrey playing Jimmy Stewart playing Jim Carrey...sort of.

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

I think you're remembering some movie where shit that that takes place over a period of months or years is portrayed in a few minutes (ironical that it's Oscar night, eh?).

I include you in the group of those - whether liberal or conservative, I don't care - that really has no place posting to this intellectual and very thoughtful board.

Be gone, I says!!!

In the future when and if Jeb Bush ever decides to run and half of the country wants to ask him if hes as dumb as his brother....that will be proof how intellectual and very thoughtful people thought Gdubs was.

Speaking of Jeb, a Jeb quote just popped up in Time.

"

Hes playing the card of being something different.....cause, well....whatever the fuck the GOP has been doing the last couple months is freaking stupid and doesnt appeal to much. The only way youd have a chance at becomming the nominee this late is by playing the card that youre completely different than what youve been hearing the last 36 debates. Its smart but he'll run into trouble once he has to start answering questions and all the answers sound the same as what weve heard from the other guys. Bottom line is....hes a conservative, and he wont be able to show much of a difference in the long run.

3 hours ago
Poll: Obama holds double digit leads over Romney and Santorum
mug.steinhauser
Posted by
CNN Political Editor Paul Steinhauser

Washington (CNN) - President Barack Obama holds double digit leads over the top two GOP presidential candidates, according to a new national survey.

A Politico/George Washington University Battleground Poll released Monday indicates Obama topping former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney 53% to 43% in a hypothetical general election matchup, with the president leading former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania 53% to 42%.

[quote="Red and Guilty":eek:q82pa1k]
mhughes0021 said:

Speaking of Jeb, a Jeb quote just popped up in Time.

"

MichChamp02 said:
SO consequently, it's easy for pretty much everyone in the country to look at them and say "YIKES!" Jeb Bush included.

That's me right now. Yikes!

We shoulda elected Hilary for 8...Then Jeb for 8...then how old would Chelsea have been? Then maybe one of the Bush twins...

The reason those two chicks drink so much is, they know that they're related to each other.

[quote="mhughes0021":586ejad3]Hes playing the card of being something different.....cause, well....whatever the fuck the GOP has been doing the last couple months is freaking stupid and doesnt appeal to much. The only way youd have a chance at becomming the nominee this late is by playing the card that youre completely different than what youve been hearing the last 36 debates. Its smart but he'll run into trouble once he has to start answering questions and all the answers sound the same as what weve heard from the other guys. Bottom line is....hes a conservative, and he wont be able to show much of a difference in the long run.

3 hours ago
mug.steinhauser
Posted by

Washington (CNN) - President Barack Obama holds double digit leads over the top two GOP presidential candidates, according to a new national survey.

A Politico/George Washington University Battleground Poll released Monday indicates Obama topping former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney 53% to 43% in a hypothetical general election matchup, with the president leading former Sen. Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania 53% to 42%.

[quote="martmay":bp6vhecv]
[quote="mhughes0021":bp6vhecv]Hes playing the card of being something different.....cause, well....whatever the fuck the GOP has been doing the last couple months is freaking stupid and doesnt appeal to much. The only way youd have a chance at becomming the nominee this late is by playing the card that youre completely different than what youve been hearing the last 36 debates. Its smart but he'll run into trouble once he has to start answering questions and all the answers sound the same as what weve heard from the other guys. Bottom line is....hes a conservative, and he wont be able to show much of a difference in the long run.

3 hours ago
mug.steinhauser
Posted by

Who covers Christie in the post? Actually nvm....after twice down the court Christie's fat ass would be dead.

Repub Governors actually slammed lil ricky and his snob comment today at the White House.....

dude got beat by 18 points as an incumbent Senator....Obama would bitch slap him in the General.

SLICK said:
Repub Governors actually slammed lil ricky and his snob comment today at the White House.....

dude got beat by 18 points as an incumbent Senator....Obama would bitch slap him in the General.

Obama isn't bitch slapping anyone. Santorum/Rubio will be big problems for BO

martmay said:
SLICK said:

lol @ Rubio.....can he get through the vetting process ? dudes financials are pathetic.

and you think Santorum is gonna put a guy who was a mormon from ages 8 -13 on his the ticket with him after demonizing Romeny for his religion.

SLICK said:
martmay said:

lol @ Rubio.....can he get through the vetting process ? dudes financials are pathetic.

and you think Santorum is gonna put a guy who was a mormon from ages 8 -13 on his the ticket with him after demonizing Romeny for his religion.

Florida will be a lock, as well as NM & Colorado(with Hispanic Vote).....Santorum will win Iowa, Ohio, NC..... thats all he needs to get 270+

Back