Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 30th

Spockmaster said:
francis has an 8.50 ERA in the first and we go 1-2-3. fuckin figures. the top third of our lineup is horrible at getting on base.

We need to stop letting shitty pitchers off the hook, we should be blowing these guys apart by 5+ runs.

Dunsing, Hochaver,......Francis better not be the next scrub to spank us.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Come on Tigers....Lets go..

Bob...i'm catching up....stop slacking!
shocked.gif

Tigers 2nd inning,

Cabrera takes low, takes a strike, hard grounder to short,

Martinez takes outside, fastball at 85 inside, pulled deep to left is foul, more slop low but cuzzi the ump says strike, fly to center,

Avila more slop at 69 strike call, low in the dirt, curve stays inside, takes low, crap grounder to second,

pitcher with 26.

TigerMud said:
Did they say Francis was second in hits allowed?

Zip through 2

They should be teeing off on this guy, second most hits allowed by a starting pitcher.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Tigers 2nd inning,

Martinez takes outside, fastball at 85 inside, pulled deep to left is foul, more slop low but cuzzi the ump says strike, fly to center,

Avila more slop at 69 strike call, low in the dirt, curve stays inside, takes low, crap grounder to second,

pitcher with 26.

hey KC good to have you back, you got power back?
I missed the pbp

staegrac said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Tigers 2nd inning,

pitcher with 26.

hey KC good to have you back, you got power back?
I missed the pbp

Hi staegrac, I got it back this afternoon, and no sooner that happened, the tv and cable went out again for an hour.
Now I am wondering "I got power back to see the Tigers look feeble, so far, against this pitcher for the royals"??

Fister 3rd inning,

giofongoola grounds out to Raburn,

perez grounds out to Peralta,

excobar takes a strike, grounder to Inge,

Fister with a 7 pitch inning now with 31.

I know it hasn't been a big sample size here in Detroit but have we seen enough to say Fister is our #2 if we make it to the playoffs?

Maybe it takes a scrub to get a hit against a scrub. Inge should be in a good spot here then.

Tigers 3rd inning,

Peralta first pitch swinging a one hop to short, crap,

Raburn takes low, grounder down the third base line foul, slop outside, curve on the corner strike call, slow roller up the middle and mudhen singles,

Inge swings and misses by two feet on a pitch near the ground, 83 fastball inside, pulls an outside slop grounder to third for a double play,

pitcher with 35 pitches.

Back