Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 30th

And with that i just got called to a Band meeting for the parents... LOL..... Inge is worthless....

Inge, you make me miss when you would check swing strike out. Guy is worse than ever, but the Tigers are apparently joined till death with him.

jdbaker1 said:
Kaline, great to have you back for the game thread.

Hi Jeff and thanks, good to be back with the joys of life, now only if the Tigers could get some runs tonight off this mediocre pitcher.

mhughes0021 said:
This game is going to be over in an hour at this rate lol

Assuming someone gets past 1st base and scores a run.

Be back in a hour.......$#$%^$^*%^*$$^$$(%((%$(%$$^%$%^$^* Inge...

I'm glad to see Fister hasn't caught Scherzerpennyporcello-itis...

Fister 4th inning,

gordon swings and misses a changeup, fastball on the corner strike, sinker ground foul, curve grounded to mudhen,

melky flys to Young,

butler slider at the knees and ff cuzzi says no, fastball same location a strike, low, curve outside, 2 seam swings and misses, grounder up the middle and shocked Raburn fields it over second fumbles with it out of his glove and throws to Cabrera for the out,

Fister with about 42 pitches.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
staegrac said:
hey KC good to have you back, you got power back?
I missed the pbp

Hi staegrac, I got it back this afternoon, and no sooner that happened, the tv and cable went out again for an hour.
Now I am wondering "I got power back to see the Tigers look feeble, so far, against this pitcher for the royals"??

at fister is pitching good

F'ing Royals. It is getting so that I almost hate them as much as the Sux, they always beat up on the Tigers when it matters most.

Magglio just doesn't think about anywhere but right field anymore....

cmlfactor said:
Magglio just doesn't think about anywhere but right field anymore....

He's always late, don't see how he can pull one to left or up the middle the way he has to cheat on pitches.

Back