Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Royals at Tigers Game Thread August 30th

Tigers 4th inning,

Jackson grounds out to short,

Maggs fouls it back, fly deep to the rightfield corner, shyt,

Young curve strike call, ground foul, 83 fastball high, fouled down right, chases low shyt and fouls it back, fastball outside fastest pitch of the night at 88? fouled back, 66 curve in the dirt full count, chases slop low,

pitcher with 50 pitches,

Tigers batters are out in front of the slop this guy is throwing.

Fister 5th inning,

abelincolnhosmer ball, fouled back, fouled off Avila, changeup outside, fastball high full count, chaangeup grounder to Raburn,

francour curve strike call, fastball outside, slider outside, broken bat one hop to Peralta,

mousmalakas curve strike call, slider high, fastball strike call, 2 seam fouled back, grounder to Raburn,

Fister with 57 pitches.

God Damn, let the Bat Boy hit...he can't do much worse.

staegrac said:
mhughes0021 said:
Has anyone ever thrown a perfect game thru 9 and not won? lol

I believe the tigers have a pitcher that has done just that

correction it was against the tigers stu miller and steve barber combine for this feat...but Ken johnson of the Houston Colts was the only one to pitch a complete game and lose

Tigers 5th inning,

Cabrera patient at bat grounds to short,

Martinez takes outside, takes low, swings and grounds it foul, strike call, another low pitch grounded to third throw pulls him off the bag still tags Victor on the leg,

Avila line drive to first,

wtf,

francis with 60 pitches.

Cleveland is winning 2-0. The Tigers better getter there asses in gear. I have seen this shit before.

It would be a shame if they wasted Fister's performance...good thing he's used to no run support.

I can't ####### believe the Tigers only 1 hit off this bum! WTF is going on around here Lloyd!

TigerMud said:
I can't ####### believe the Tigers only 1 hit off this bum! WTF is going on around here Lloyd!

waiting another AB to substitute Betemit for Inge may be too late lol. May want to this upcomming AB.

Back