Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sandy Hook families win ruling against Alex Jones

He'll be okay as long as people like tigermud subscribe to his cardboard box podcast and buy his snake oil. And there is not shortage of crazy people like that.

That reminds me I?m almost out of patriot blend and need to re-order thanks! And yes that is some damn good coffee

Last edited:
Update: Jones just lost an appeal in the Texas case. And because the court ruled his appeal was frivolous - just like his show - he has to pay the legal bills of the plaintiff as well. (link)

Jones racking up more losses than the Tigers! and each time, it costs him. He?s going to be filming ?Infowars? out of a cardboard box when all these wrap up.

For lack of jurisdiction...damn man I have to find unbiased lefty sources at yahoo all the time now when it comes to infowars google censors anything not anti jones now

https://thehill.com/regulation/cour...n-alex-jones-appeal-in-sandy-hook-case-orders

Last edited:
Turns out completely ignoring the legal proceedings, judicial orders, and publicly calling the lawsuits "show trials" was not an effective defense strategy: Alex Jones loses two Sandy Hook lawsuits by default (link).

He's going to need to sell a lot of dick pills, penis pumps, weight gainer 2000, and whatever other junk his fanboys need in order to pay off the judgment liens about to be filed against his property and bank accounts.

He's going to need to sell a lot of dick pills, penis pumps, weight gainer 2000, and whatever other junk his fanboys need in order to pay off the judgment liens about to be filed against his property and bank accounts.

I think the clicks he gets from tigermud alone will pay for his defense easily.

Turns out completely ignoring the legal proceedings, judicial orders, and publicly calling the lawsuits "show trials" was not an effective defense strategy: Alex Jones loses two Sandy Hook lawsuits by default (link).

It?ll probably bankrupt him, oh well. All dissent will be silenced one way or another #covid1984 Orwellian nightmare

Last edited:
It?ll probably bankrupt him, oh well. All dissent will be silenced one way or another #covid1984 Orwellian nightmare

It's funny you say that without acknowledging that he absolutely did this to himself. This was not a scheme of the repo-dem chicom new world order that has you hiding under your bed all the time, this was a pompous asshat spouting conspiracy theories and hurting genuine victims in the process.

But keep telling us all about how right he is all the time.

It's funny you say that without acknowledging that he absolutely did this to himself. This was not a scheme of the repo-dem chicom new world order that has you hiding under your bed all the time, this was a pompous asshat spouting conspiracy theories and hurting genuine victims in the process.

But keep telling us all about how right he is all the time.

He?s not right all the time only about 80-85% of the time

CNGd78O.jpg

Last edited:

It?s everything Republicans wanted Hunter Biden?s laptop be to whom?

I guess I should be asking Andrea Junker. This is the first I ever encountered that name.

Does she mean to Democrats?

Is she saying Alex Jones is to Democrats as Hunter Biden is to Republicans?

That?s sort of what I glean.

Hmmm.

I am not aware that Alex Jones is or ever was the son of any Republican POTUS.

I guess I should be asking Andrea Junker. This is the first I ever encountered that name.

Hmmm.

Hmmm.

That?s pretty funny. Was Alex Jones ever relevant in any way? Not only is he not an elected official or related to one - the guy has been dismissed as a fringe whacko as long as I?ve been aware he existed.

Anyway, good to see the left is still pretending Hunter Biden?s laptop isn?t a gold mine of incriminating evidence for both Hunter and POTUS - following the Trump Russia collusion playbook. It?s amazing how long they can maintain a position in the face of mountains of irrefutable evidence to the contrary. Have to admire their consistency. Of course it helps to have the media, DOJ and the national intelligence apparatus in the bag for you.

Last edited:
That?s pretty funny. Was Alex Jones ever relevant in any way? Not only is he not an elected official or related to one - the guy has been dismissed as a fringe whacko as long as I?ve been aware he existed.

12/2/15 - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump appeared on Alex Jones' program, where Trump praised Jones as having an ?amazing? reputation and promised, ?I will not let you down.?

2/1/16 - In February 2016, senior policy advisor to Trump Stephen Miller appeared on "Info Wars," and repeatedly spoke to Jones' audience asking for support. "If you want to stop the Trans-Pacific Partnership, if you want to close the border, if you want to protect American jobs and wages, then you have to support Donald J. Trump," Miller said.

8/1/16 - Also last August, Jones said on his show that he personally talked to Trump and encouraged him to push the idea that the election would be rigged. Trump did end up pushing this idea. "I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged. I have to be honest," Trump said at an Ohio campaign stop.

11/17/16 - Trump Adviser Roger Stone: Alex Jones Will Be A ?Valuable Asset? For New Trump Admin.

12/2/15 - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump appeared on Alex Jones' program, where Trump praised Jones as having an ?amazing? reputation and promised, ?I will not let you down.?

2/1/16 - In February 2016, senior policy advisor to Trump Stephen Miller appeared on "Info Wars," and repeatedly spoke to Jones' audience asking for support. "If you want to stop the Trans-Pacific Partnership, if you want to close the border, if you want to protect American jobs and wages, then you have to support Donald J. Trump," Miller said.

8/1/16 - Also last August, Jones said on his show that he personally talked to Trump and encouraged him to push the idea that the election would be rigged. Trump did end up pushing this idea. "I'm afraid the election's going to be rigged. I have to be honest," Trump said at an Ohio campaign stop.

11/17/16 - Trump Adviser Roger Stone: Alex Jones Will Be A ?Valuable Asset? For New Trump Admin.

that's pretty funny

Whoa, it sounds like Jones was one of his top advisors - I'm surprised he didn't end up w/ a cabinet position. He must have preferred to be more of a behind the scenes influencer. Do you actually believe Trump got the idea about the election being rigged from Alex Jones? It never would have crossed his mind if not for the influential Info Wars personality?

Or do you really think Alex Jones was instrumental in getting Trump elected? Where does Alex Jones rank on that score - above or below the Russians Trump colluded with?

How many Jones followers are there and who else were they going to vote for, Jeb Bush? John Kasich? Carly Fiorina? Chris Christie? Maybe Rand Paul but he pulled out of the race on Feb 3rd, just 2 days after the Stephen Miller appearance on InfoWars - coincidence? I think not...

Last edited:
that's pretty funny

It is pretty funny.

I was not aware of any of those anecdotes our friend MichChamp brings to light.

That said, I doubt knowing about them would have made me more disinclined to vote for Donald Trump than I already had been.

Whoa, it sounds like Jones was one of his top advisors - I'm surprised he didn't end up w/ a cabinet position. He must have preferred to be more of a behind the scenes influencer. Do you actually believe Trump got the idea about the election being rigged from Alex Jones? It never would have crossed his mind if not for the influential Info Wars personality?

Or do you really think Alex Jones was instrumental in getting Trump elected? Where does Alex Jones rank on that score - above or below the Russians Trump colluded with?

How many Jones followers are there and who else were they going to vote for, Jeb Bush? John Kasich? Carly Fiorina? Chris Christie? Maybe Rand Paul but he pulled out of the race on Feb 3rd, just 2 days after the Stephen Miller appearance on InfoWars - coincidence? I think not...

This is pretty funny too.

I still buy his supplements they take longer and longer to arrive each time. He lost the sandy hook case he?s going broke

I still buy his supplements they take longer and longer to arrive each time. He lost the sandy hook case he?s going broke

Better open up that pocket book a little more... maybe see if your cc company will raise your credit limit a bit too.

Better open up that pocket book a little more... maybe see if your cc company will raise your credit limit a bit too.

don't use my CC there anymore, it gets stolen approx 2 months after I do every time. Proved it even. Now I get prepaid debit cards and use those instead. I don't expect his site to be around anymore in another year or so.

Last edited:
Back