Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Scoreboard Watching 2011

Spockmaster said:
i hope weaver gets hit with the pointy end of a flying broken bat.

at least let him finish the game out first. need the black sox to lose

Choo got pinch hit for in the 5th inning...if he's out again...

The Indians are toast. The Thome deal means jack...

Smelly Shelley Duncan with a solo shot to tie. Dangit. 4-4 bottom 6. Pitching change in progress...

Oops it was Thome. Geez even when he's not playing us he's screwing us. Go...the frick...away...

Fuckin' Dummy and Ass Dribble with back to back doubles. 7-5 now bottom 7. 2 on 1 out for Injuns...

royals pitching, shytass indians lead 8 - 7 end of the 8th inning.
that's a final.

Spockmaster said:
seattle and KC are pathetic. i was hoping to gain more ground.

It's more fun to let the Indians and White Sox think thay have a chance and crush their dream later then early.

What the indians do at this point doesn't matter, the tigers arent giving the lead up, were in beast mode. You dont catch up with 9 of the last 10.

All 3 teams are playing shitty teams so its no surprise Chicago and Indians are beating the Mariners and Royals. Its still a healthy lead.

cmlfactor said:
...I thought it might be a good idea to put comments and thoughts about the other divisional games going on in this thread instead of starting a bunch of small threads.

Really? You don't think each individual gameday should have it's own scoreboard watch thread? Seems to me like it would be easier to follow that way...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
cmlfactor said:
...I thought it might be a good idea to put comments and thoughts about the other divisional games going on in this thread instead of starting a bunch of small threads.

Really? You don't think each individual gameday should have it's own scoreboard watch thread? Seems to me like it would be easier to follow that way...

No.

Back