Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So who are we missing?

Not that anyone missed me, but I'm here. The ESPN forum is awful. Thanks for setting this up monster.

architect said:
Not that anyone missed me, but I'm here. The ESPN forum is awful. Thanks for setting this up monster.
I didn't mention you because I remember sending you the link. Good to have you here.

zguy is here. I'll check, but i'm pretty sure he requested the link and i sent it to him. Chico was here, but I had to ban him. abcd is NOT here. damfran and dabraylon are also not here as someone pointed out.

You guys can invite anyone you want as long as it's not the dinkster or hoopster.

DR said:
kawdup, michm, and I believe marine all have the link already. Kawdup in particular has posted here already.
I though I may have seen him post here. I just don't want anyone slipping through the cracks

architect said:

no problem man. welcome.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]zguy is here. I'll check, but i'm pretty sure he requested the link and i sent it to him. Chico was here, but I had to ban him. abcd is NOT here. damfran and dabraylon are also not here as someone pointed out.

You guys can invite anyone you want as long as it's not the dinkster or hoopster.
Was Chico the first to get himself banned? too funny.

The only ones that I would miss that I haven't seen post here:

- Mich_QB_U
- abcd1960
- MGeezer
- Byco
- Damfram

a couple younger guys...
zguy
hail hail
michmgoblue

I thought zguy said he wasn't interested though(?)

Also, when an ESPN profile says "no longer active," that either means they were banned, or they never activated it in the first place. you could post without activating your profile. doesn't mean they've deleted them.

so it doesn't look like some even check their profiles to get messages. we may have to leave this board to find ABCD on ESPN to hear his wisdom.

It will be like venturing to the Oracle to hear his wise proclamations, or visiting John the Baptist in the desert.

MichChamp02 said:

- Mich_QB_U
- abcd1960
- MGeezer
- Byco
- Damfram

a couple younger guys...
zguy
hail hail
michmgoblue

Also, when an ESPN profile says "no longer active," that either means they were banned, or they never activated it in the first place. you could post without activating your profile. doesn't mean they've deleted them.
That may be the case for abcd, but Rayhowland's was activated. I agree with your list, and I don't know how I missed Byco. I'll go shoot him the link.

DR said:
Was chico posting under his usual name?

no. "iamthetutor".

People on the lions board saw through it quick though. He was just pissing too many people off.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
DR said:
Was chico posting under his usual name?

no. "iamthetutor".

People on the lions board saw through it quick though. He was just pissing too many people off.

He's a pretty damn effective troll. Glad you booted him.

Jever4321 said:
MichChamp02 said:

- Mich_QB_U
- abcd1960
- MGeezer
- Byco
- Damfram

a couple younger guys...
zguy
hail hail
michmgoblue

That may be the case for abcd, but Rayhowland's was activated. I agree with your list, and I don't know how I missed Byco. I'll go shoot him the link.

Byco said he was going to use this opportunity to change his nic, but I think he was referring to the move to the new ESPN board.

All that to say he may be here under a new name - or - not at all.

byco's posting frequency has come and gone over the years and as a big SF Giants fan, baseball fan & Bruins fan, may be on those boards these days, before football gets started.

DR said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

no. "iamthetutor".

awww, on one hand, hate to see a "regular" get booted... but on the other hand, he never did seem to make ANY friends, or contribute much, if anything to the discussion.

MichChamp02 said:
DR said:

awww, on one hand, hate to see a "regular" get booted... but on the other hand, he never did seem to make ANY friends, or contribute much, if anything to the discussion.

Chico was the man! (Obscure sitcom reference.)

Some of us get that chico reference -not do obscure

Btw what did he do to get banned?

michlady77 said:
Some of us get that chico reference -not do obscure

Btw what did he do to get banned?
Monster said he was pissing people off on another board.

Back