Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So who are we missing?

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Be careful who you invite because people can get around the ip ban if they know what they are doing. I ip banned jz and he came back a day later.

Yep. Vic and I had a top-drawer meeting and only the best survived the cut.

Welcome Mikey and BBB.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]Be careful who you invite because people can get around the ip ban if they know what they are doing. I ip banned jz and he came back a day later.

Welcome Mikey and BBB.
So when does Paul get here? I'm guessing Vic invited him based upon his fondness of the man.
grin.png

mikeytbuckeyes said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:

Welcome Mikey and BBB.
So when does Paul get here? I'm guessing Vic invited him based upon his fondness of the man.
grin.png

Yeah, and Byco has been lobbying for him, too! Which is pretty good since he, himself, hasn't shown up yet.

buckeyebikerbabe said:
I have arrived and am very honored to have been invited. Looking forward to some discussions and conversation with you all.......and some good natured smack when The Game rolls around! Hoping we're both undefeated when that Saturday in Nov gets here.

i'd love that!

michlady77 said:
buckeyebikerbabe said:
I have arrived and am very honored to have been invited. Looking forward to some discussions and conversation with you all.......and some good natured smack when The Game rolls around! Hoping we're both undefeated when that Saturday in Nov gets here.

i'd love that!

ML and BBB together on one board. It's nirvana! And just wait til NCBG gets here.

HailHail said:
I'm here... Always a lurker. Also trying to figure out who everyone is.

Hey, Hail. Glad you made it.

Btw, if you want to capitalize your Hails, you can under Profile (in the header), then Modify Profile.

HailHail said:

Ahh, there he is. Are you still writing for the school?

HailHail said:

Hi HailHail, I used to post on the ESPN board under the name jever4321. I hope that helps.

bigvic said:
DR said:
Oh yeah, I forgot I used a different name. I'm BWhitlock aka BW

Say what????
shocked.gif

You haven't figured that out by now? I just decided to shut down the "news" arm of my persona and focus on "entert....I can't even type that out!

BW's a real son of a bitch for not every checking back in. Unless he did, and didn't tell us the new name, but still.

BWhit was the first (and only) board "insider" who actually seemed to be correct a lot. WyldRydr and others weren't so insightful, just public relations.

bigvic said:
DR said:
Oh yeah, I forgot I used a different name. I'm BWhitlock aka BW

Say what????
shocked.gif

My reaction exactly! The other day I thought about asking Dubbsco (or whatever his name was) if he was BW, since he had completely dropped off the face of the earth.

Now we find out it's GEORGE! The poster formally known as DeathReau, DeathRoh.

Astounding.

Okay...seriously, you BlueBalls, aka Deathreau is really BWhit too, or are you fucking with me/us?

I think it is great that we now have a couple of honorable Buckeye fans on this board. It will definitely help come Rivalry Week to take the board to the level it should be around that time.

My first post on the UM side, not that y'all missed me much. lol

Back