Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So who are we missing?

buckeyebikerbabe said:
I have arrived and am very honored to have been invited. Looking forward to some discussions and conversation with you all.......and some good natured smack when The Game rolls around! Hoping we're both undefeated when that Saturday in Nov gets here.

I hope OH* is winless when The Game rolls around.

zyxt9 said:
I think it is great that we now have a couple of honorable Buckeye fans on this board. It will definitely help come Rivalry Week to take the board to the level it should be around that time.

My first post on the UM side, not that y'all missed me much. lol

My, what a robust avatar.

I twitterized him the web URL, not sure if anyone had gotten it to him before, so we'll see. He's a pretty big Tigers fan too.

Jever... I see you sent me one a month ago too...thanks. Now I just have to figure out how this works.

riot67 said:
Jever... I see you sent me one a month ago too...thanks. Now I just have to figure out how this works.
No prob, don't be so Quiet Riot, (har) you'll get used to this board in no time.

I just caught Byco on the ohio* board and asked him to join us. We'll see.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]][quote author=michchamp board=wolverines thread=309 post=6070 time=1312999144]so it doesn't look like some even check their profiles to get messages. we may have to leave this board to find ABCD on ESPN to hear his wisdom.

It will be like venturing to the Oracle to hear his wise proclamations, or visiting John the Baptist in the desert.

The Oracle was a woman.

And the Oracle was neither wise nor foolish, and she really didn't make proclamations. She was simply able to predict events that would occur in an individual's future, if they were to venture to her to ask.

Back