Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

So who are we missing?

For A tosu fan who only drops in occadionally there is buckeyebikerbabe and also sil er bullet

Rational And polite

michlady77 said:
For A tosu fan who only drops in occadionally there is buckeyebikerbabe and also sil er bullet

Rational And polite
I'll send them this link when I see them.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
DR said:
Was chico posting under his usual name?

no. "iamthetutor".

People on the lions board saw through it quick though. He was just pissing too many people off.

Don't forget jz, he was first, and it only took two minutes. Lol.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Am I the only one who liked having dinky there to make fun of? Lol

i wouldn't mind, but the ability for him to post pictures and videos scares the crap out of me.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":8ovcvgyc]Am I the only one who liked having dinky there to make fun of? Lol

i wouldn't mind, but the ability for him to post pictures and videos scares the crap out of me.[/quote:8ovcvgyc]

Lmao true. But I doubt he would post anything bad. Probably just highlights about ohio. Video of denards bad plays. Maybe a brownie pizza commercial. That's if he's smart enough to figure out how to post a video

Jever4321 said:
What about jwlco?

Whoa. Let's not get carried away here!

just BuckeyeBikerBabe and SilverBullet97.

jwlco was the typical buckeye troll: show up, post some retarded claim, get angry and argue about it; deny Tressel did anything wrong, insist that it was a witchhunt, etc. etc. I really like this board so far, and it's mainly because we don't have to read garbage like that

michlady77 said:

Rational And polite

I agree about these two. I'm on another board with them and they are good people. Should I go invite them?

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
michlady77 said:

Rational And polite

I agree about these two. I'm on another board with them and they are good people. Should I go invite them?

I was going to offer to do the same yesterday -- BBB, SilverBullet, AngryBaldman, BaBs, Victor ... I think all those guys would at times come over and contribute. Wouldn't want [just anybody] around, honestly though...

I'd PM some of those individuals about the board -- I already mentioned its existence in a thread there about the demise of the Disneyland forums..

Hey! I guess if anyone gets out of hand, they can always get banned, so invite whomever you want...just my opinion anyway.

bigvic said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:

I was going to offer to do the same yesterday -- BBB, SilverBullet, AngryBaldman, BaBs, Victor ... I think all those guys would at times come over and contribute. Wouldn't want Paul or Wang around, honestly though...

I'd PM some of those individuals about the board -- I already mentioned its existence in a thread there about the demise of the Disneyland forums..

I'll PM those five.

Hungry said:
Hey! I guess if anyone gets out of hand, they can always get banned, so invite whomever you want...just my opinion anyway.
I agree.

how broad is the ban? Is it IP address related, or just to screen names?

if it's not broad enough, I think there is some value in keeping a low profile for the board. Otherwise, they'll get around it and keep trolling. Sure we can ban them when they create problems, but it would be nice if we didn't even have to.

it's bad enough M&B09 posted the address on ESPN for a while before taking it down. You just know that even when "the usual suspects" weren't posting, they were lurking...

bigvic said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:

I was going to offer to do the same yesterday -- BBB, SilverBullet, AngryBaldman, BaBs, Victor ... I think all those guys would at times come over and contribute. Wouldn't want Paul or Wang around, honestly though...

I invited BBB, NCBG, ABM, Silver, BaB, & Mikey. I missed Little Vic. Should I go back and invite him?

MichChamp02 said:
how broad is the ban? Is it IP address related, or just to screen names?

if it's not broad enough, I think there is some value in keeping a low profile for the board. Otherwise, they'll get around it and keep trolling. Sure we can ban them when they create problems, but it would be nice if we didn't even have to.

it's bad enough M&B09 posted the address on ESPN for a while before taking it down. You just know that even when "the usual suspects" weren't posting, they were lurking...

Vic could answer that as he was a mod at the other other board (S&GF), but I do believe it's IP related.

You can indeed put in an IP ban.

So can the moderators at Mzinga hired by Disney to moderate their forums. We had a poster harassing some female posters and placed an IP ban on him. It was pretty easy to see when an individual was creating multiple accounts or creating an account to gain access to the board only to then delete the account after reading the "members area" content.

Took more integrity and trust and a guy like HSM ....Dinky ....Aztec_Ohio would be quickly spotted by the Mods, I would think.

Good morning/afternoon all. Thank you for the invite to your board. Looking forward to a good season for both our teams.

Be careful who you invite because people can get around the ip ban if they know what they are doing. I ip banned jz and he came back a day later.

I have arrived and am very honored to have been invited. Looking forward to some discussions and conversation with you all.......and some good natured smack when The Game rolls around! Hoping we're both undefeated when that Saturday in Nov gets here.

Back