Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Sons of Anarchy

Anyone still watching this?

Seems like SAMCRO is a real mess now, nothing like what it used to be and Jax is failing pretty bad as a leader right now.

Man, Am I the only one watching this?

Last couple episodes have been as strong as what the season finales are usually like.

Blindsided in the last 10 mins every time!

I been watching it as well, some pretty hard hitting shit going on, anxious to see how the rest of the season plays out.

SOA is so cool, I was scared about this season falling off but they managed to do some good work

Wonder whats going to happen next week. Was Tara really pregnant? Or is she scheming to divorce Jax and take the boys and leave?

Wonder whats going to happen next week. Was Tara really pregnant? Or is she scheming to divorce Jax and take the boys and leave?

No, not pregnant. That was part of the ruse.

And I think part of the scheme is still hidden, she needed the first bit of acting to get the restraining order against Gemma, which would inviolate any grandmother claim to the kids she had.

The other part supposedly involves getting Jax and his lifestyle declared unfit as a parent, and with her likely going to prison, trying to make sure Wendy got the kids.

But Jax and Tara are bigger schemers than even Clay at this point. and now the clubhouse is a sundae shop....rofl

At least rat-boy got his top rocker.

No, not pregnant. That was part of the ruse.

And I think part of the scheme is still hidden, she needed the first bit of acting to get the restraining order against Gemma, which would inviolate any grandmother claim to the kids she had.

The other part supposedly involves getting Jax and his lifestyle declared unfit as a parent, and with her likely going to prison, trying to make sure Wendy got the kids.

But Jax and Tara are bigger schemers than even Clay at this point. and now the clubhouse is a sundae shop....rofl

At least rat-boy got his top rocker.

That was very clever scheming on Taras part, getting Gemma away from the boys could be a good thing down the line. The reason for the divorce is somewhat unclear to me if Jax is steering the club somewhat in the right direction in making money in a "cleaner" way. Not really sure if Wendy having the kids would be a good thing or not. Jax and Tara seem to be at the top of their game as far as the scheming go and I think Clay will figure more into the storyline the deeper the season gets. Rat-boy getting his rocker was a long time coming.

Anyone watch last night?

Damn, I expected that big of an event to be a little more....dramatic I guess.

Gotta say though, he took it like a man, understood it was a club vote. Clay was SAMCRO down to the bone.

Didn't expect it to go down like that, just curious as what's going to go down for the season finale in two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the Sons are headed for another showdown/shootout with the Mayansand the Triad because of them passing the Irish gun pipeline off to Pope industries and the Niners.

I just hope the Jimmy Smits character Nero gets taken out early. For a supposed O.G. he sure is a pussy when it comes to things.

Season Finales on SoA never disappoint.

Next season is supposed to be the last, looks like it will be bloody.

Final season of Sons of Anarchy premiers tonight @ 10pm on FX.

Hopefully someone kills Gemma.

Damn, gonna be a ton of death this season.

The last 2 episodes have been pretty good. Far superior to Breaking Bad's final episodes, just have to wait till next week to see if the actual finale completes the series as well.

Really emotional final season. The two deaths tonight were expected, but still shocking.

Finale was kinda meh. Mostly tying up the ends of the different sub-plots but really didn't have anything surprising or unforgettable.

The Jesus references through out the show were kinda funny though. The Jesus symbol helps Jax kill Marks, LOL

Hopefully nobody is stupid enough to read this thread having not seen the episode...

When Chibs shot Happy in the arm I thought they were going to pull a Dexter and have Jax disappear to where ever. Very glad that didn't happen.

So does Jax die in the end?

I saw the pilot and haven't seen a single other episode. I turned on the finale last night and saw that it was three freaking hours long. No way.

Back