Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Super Bowl LV @ Tampa Bay

biggunsbob

Preview

Tampa Bay 14-5

Kansas City 16-2

Kc is favored by -3

Tampa Bay is 1-0 all time in Super Bowls
Kansas City is 2-1 all time in Super Bowls

Last edited:
That’s all I have dreaming of one day how I would feel if Detroit Lions ever made this game .

Who are you rooting for and why. Back to back for KC ..Tom going for Number 7. I’m kind of rooting for Tom but Kc has some Michigan players too. Chad Henne, and Frank Clark who is pretty darn good so I really don’t care. Just want a good game. I am a tad worried KC could blow Tampa bay out.

Last edited:
From a discussion I heard today, this is Brady’s first ever first quarter touchdown in the Super Bowl, and assuming the lead holes to the end of the first quarter, this will be the first Super Bowl a Brady quarterback team will have the lead at the end of the first quarter.

Kc stops them on 4th and inches at goal line. Really dumb play calling by TB. Especially on second down drop. TB is just dumb some. Throwing it to a tackle eligible. Stupid. M
Great stop by Kc.

Tampa Bay gets a stop and a shank punt and after a few flags another td pass to Gronk.
TB leads 14-3 with 6:05 left in the second quarter.

1:01 left in 2nd quarter Kc drives and gets a fg. TB leads 14-6. Kc gets third quarter kick.

Another flag by KC give TB ball at the one. Great route by Brown and a pass by Tom and Tampa Bay is up 21-3. Should be 28-3.

So glad we got Helen Keller, Stevie Wonder, and Ray Charles to officiate tonight?s contest

TB defense abusing the Chiefs line.
Bucs getting a nice benefit of the doubt on all calls. That's one of the reasons you go get Brady.

Hopefully KC can come out and put 7 on the board and keep the game interesting

So glad we got Helen Keller, Stevie Wonder, and Ray Charles to officiate tonight?s contest

The last one in the end zone was ticky Tacky. The others were holds or pass interference. And the Kc player did line up offsides.

The last one in the end zone was ticky Tacky. The others were holds or pass interference. And the Kc player did line up offsides.

The one in the end zone was garbage. The hold that negated a Brady INT was even worse

The one in the end zone was garbage. The hold that negated a Brady INT was even worse

Disagree on the hold on the Int. Agree on the end zone flag. Kc has been a grabby team all season. But heading into the Sb the secondary was playing well. Not so great tonight.

Last edited:
Who are you rooting for and why. Back to back for KC ..Tom going for Number 7. I?m kind of rooting for Tom but Kc has some Michigan players too. Chad Henne, and Frank Clark who is pretty darn good so I really don?t care. Just want a good game. I am a tad worried KC could blow Tampa bay out.

I was kind of on the fence... then I remembered Ohio State fans on the espn boards saying Tom Brady was mediocre at best, and anyone could win as the QB in New England, and felt like him being in the SB again, while NE missed the playoffs was great.

Then I learned Andy Reid has his own dumb kid on his coaching staff, and the kid is a total piece of shit.

Enjoying watching KC crash and burn, even though it's a shitty game

Back