Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Super Bowl LV @ Tampa Bay

Just saw the score and people still betting against Tom Brady.

End of the third quarter. Tampa Bay 31 Kansas City 9. Kc driving.

I was kind of on the fence... then I remembered Ohio State fans on the espn boards saying Tom Brady was mediocre at best, and anyone could win as the QB in New England, and felt like him being in the SB again, while NE missed the playoffs was great.

Then I learned Andy Reid has his own dumb kid on his coaching staff, and the kid is a total piece of shit.

Enjoying watching KC crash and burn, even though it's a shitty game

Agree. My slant is for him. But Kc has some um players. All week I just felt KC seemed real cocky. Who knows maybe they come back in the 4th. Tom has played real well.

Perhaps the worst offensive line play I?ve ever seen in the biggest spot

Kind of funny

Tom Brady 7 Super Bowls.
New England 6 Super Bowls.
Pittsburgh 6 Super Bowls.

So the biggest little fucker up there on stage with Tom Brady was the little fucker he had with Bridget Monahan.

The other two little fuckers are of the little fuckers he had with Gisele Bundchen.

Hey the Gatorade pour over the coach was blue, How about that.

That Tampa Bay defense was something. I think Kc may have been over confident from that game they played earlier when they were up 17-0 against Tampa Bay at Tampa Bay.

Beat Washington in the road . No big deal.
Beat The Saints on the Road.
Beat the Packers on the road.
Beat Kc at home in the super bowl.

That is 3 of 4 decent qb’s.

First wild card team to win since 2010. I think that was Green Bay.

Never mind they won the division though they only won 9 games I believe.

Was that Andy Reid’s son who was involved in the car accident? I guess a little girl, and another youngster are fighting for their lives after the accident.

Last edited:
Back