Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Super Bowl LV @ Tampa Bay

Its not like he's a big part of this team in winning games. The only NFL jobs he's held is because his daddy hired him.

who knows. Maybe he's a great coach but the only reason he hasn't gotten a better job is because of his past

In his youth.. Britt Reid

In 2007, he was involved in a road-rage incident in which he allegedly pointed a handgun in a man?s direction. Reid was sentenced to eight to 23 months in jail and five years? probation for the incident. He also pleaded guilty to DUI and drug charges in a separate incident that occurred the same year in which he drove into a shopping cart in a parking lot.

Why was he allowed to coach in the SB?

He didn't coach in the SB - didn't make the tri to Tampa.

He didn't coach in the SB - didn't make the tri to Tampa.

Call me crazy, but I'll say it: After the Reid plowed into those cars, the Chiefs' SB hopes for a repeat were nil. Did anyone recognize that KC offense on Sunday?

Call me crazy, but I'll say it: After the Reid plowed into those cars, the Chiefs' SB hopes for a repeat were nil. Did anyone recognize that KC offense on Sunday?

Other than hockey I don't really watch or follow pro sports. I had probably seen more minutes of Mahomes in State Farm commercials than I had on the field prior to Sunday. So I can't say how different the offense was but it didn't look like what it was hyped up to be, that's for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if the accident was a contributing factor but it's hard to discount the fact that they were missing their two starting tackles - I think it was you who pointed out earlier that Mahomes ran for almost 500 yards scrambling to avoid the TB rush.

Last edited:
Other than hockey I don't really watch or follow pro sports. I had probably seen more minutes of Mahomes in State Farm commercials than I had on the field prior to Sunday. So I can't say how different the offense was but it didn't look like what it was hyped up to be, that's for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if the accident was a contributing factor but it's hard to discount the fact that they were missing their two starting tackles - I think it was you who pointed out earlier that Mahomes ran for almost 500 yards scrambling to avoid the TB rush.

That's not what I mean.

Last edited:

Their offense is very good which tells you how good the TB defense is.

Their offense is very good which tells you how good the TB defense is.

yeah that defense was lights out. While it may not have changed the outcome, I think losing your two best lineman is impactful, especially when you're facing what could be the best defensive front in the NFL.

The KC OL was solid for the year ranked 11th. So yeah but Brady and that defense was winning that game.

Last edited:
What do you think I'm implying that you're not?

Edited to "that's not what I mean." You are not implying anything. I suspect that the Chiefs chances to win that game ended with Reid's infraction.

Thought this was pretty funny...

Back