Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Thanks For Everything Coach

Thank you coach Harbaugh. The last 3 years have been the most fantastic of rides, and I hope he gets that Super Bowl that he wants so badly.

It was time to step aside though amid all this controversy. I am hopeful that Michigan will remain at or near the top of the college football landscape moving forward. All the best to Jim and family.

Spartan Schadenfreude. Nothing like it. Especially from the biggest Spartan hack alive. As well as that.Calzone guy on X. Unless they're one in the same person. Go get your shine box Johnnnny.

And this psychoclown posted this:

GardnersKnees_zpsd19cc839.jpg

Last edited:
Bums but no surprise. With the NCAA outr to get him can't blame him. Regarding the Chargers I think is a good team to go to..

Last edited:
Bums but no surprise. With the NCAA outr to get him can't blame him. Regarding the Chargers I think is a good team to go to..

They are not a good team and they'll have to release some of their best players because of being way over the cap.

Ekeler is also a free agent and is gone.

They are not a good team and they'll have to release some of their best players because of being way over the cap.

When has Harbaugh ever started with a good team?

I was already a little bit of a Chargers fan when they?re not playing the Lions.

I get that but they have a QB, top 5 draft pick and get the guy's he wants.. better than many other openings.

When has Harbaugh ever started with a good team?

I was already a little bit of a Chargers fan when they?re not playing the Lions.

It's one thing to be bad, it's another to be bad and be way over the cap and have every offensive weapon, other than Herbert, aging out of their prime.

It's one thing to be bad, it's another to be bad and be way over the cap and have every offensive weapon, other than Herbert, aging out of their prime.

We?ll see.

Harbaugh seems to make a lot of decisions for sentimental reasons.

He had plenty of opportunities to stay in the NFL, instead he chose to come home to Michigan and Ann Arbor.

Retuning to San Diego (the Chargers are really North North San Diego) is another homecoming of sorts.

Seems to me Coach Jim?s attitude is he?s gonna kick adversity in the teeth, and if he gets knocked down, he?s gonna bite off a kneecap on the way, then get back up.

We?ll see.

Harbaugh seems to make a lot of decisions for sentimental reasons.

He had plenty of opportunities to stay in the NFL, instead he chose to come home to Michigan and Ann Arbor.

Retuning to San Diego (the Chargers are really North North San Diego) is another homecoming of sorts.

Seems to me Coach Jim?s attitude is he?s gonna kick adversity in the teeth, and if he gets knocked down, he?s gonna bite off a kneecap on the way, then get back up.

Inglewood is North North San Diego? They're over 2 hours apart.

Anyway, good luck to him. Happy as hell he got us to the mountain top. Just think he has an extremely difficult job rebuilding the LA Chargers. (I was wrong, they're roughly $55M over the cap)

Thanks for the championships, coach. Good luck.

I am looking forward to seeing what Sherrone can do with the program now that they won't have the NFL drama hanging over the program every off season.

I am happy for him, I guess, and I am grateful for the example he set leading the team and the last 3 seasons, and really most of his tenure here... but this fucking sucks and is a fucking disaster. FUCK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back