Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Thanks For Everything Coach

Hell yeah.

The only person I can think of who wouldn't want to win a Super Bowl is Osama Bin Laden, and he's dead.

When I pitch this concept to the studio execs, I?m gonna describe it as ?Barbie meets Eighty for Brady.?

Well... that's that, I guess:
Harbaugh, making his first public comments since his departure from Michigan, told CBS Sports on Sunday that the Lombardi Trophy pursuit was a driving factor in the decision to leave Ann Arbor, Michigan, after nine seasons at the helm.

"It was tough," Harbaugh said during CBS Sports' pregame coverage of the AFC Championship Game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Baltimore Ravens. "I was torn. My wife and kids (were too). I love Michigan. But I love the NFL, too, and there's no Lombardi Trophy in college football. I've got so many sands left in the hour glass, and I want to take a crack at that. There's no better place to do it than with the Los Angeles Chargers."
I think that last part is wrong, but opinions are what they are...

Well... that's that, I guess:
Harbaugh, making his first public comments since his departure from Michigan, told CBS Sports on Sunday that the Lombardi Trophy pursuit was a driving factor in the decision to leave Ann Arbor, Michigan, after nine seasons at the helm.

"It was tough," Harbaugh said during CBS Sports' pregame coverage of the AFC Championship Game between the Kansas City Chiefs and Baltimore Ravens. "I was torn. My wife and kids (were too). I love Michigan. But I love the NFL, too, and there's no Lombardi Trophy in college football. I've got so many sands left in the hour glass, and I want to take a crack at that. There's no better place to do it than with the Los Angeles Chargers."
I think that last part is wrong, but opinions are what they are...

Coach Jim is sentimental. He left the NFL to go home.

Now he?s going home - to his other home - again to win the Lombardi Trophy.

I?m glad we had him for the time we did.

As long the Super Bowl that particular year ain?t against the Lions, I?m rooting for Harbaugh all the way.

Back