Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The 2022 NFL Draft Thread

I?m starting to wonder if I need to get my champagne bottles back out. Only 19 picks away from another opportunity for Malik lol

Maybe we'll finally start to hear why he dropped, if it was something more than his size.

I was reading teams were concerned Dean did not opt to have surgery on his injury?

Maybe we'll finally start to hear why he dropped, if it was something more than his size.

Because he?s small, and not that great of a thrower despite having a really strong arm. His running is not elite either. Usually those types of qbs need to be special runners. And he?s not. Best comp I?ve seen for him is Tyrod Taylor.

Last edited:
Who I want the Lions to take - Leo Chenal, Channing Tindall

Who I think the Lions take - Perrion Winfrey

Because he?s small, and not that great of a thrower despite having a really strong arm. His running is not elite either. Usually those types of qbs need to be special runners. And he?s not. Best comp I?ve seen for him is Tyrod Taylor.

Sorry, I was referring to Dean. I know why Willis fell and I'm just glad it wasn't to Detroit :cheers:

On espn radio they said Dean refused surgery on his shoulder. So that is probably the reason. They also talked to to Georgia strength and condition coaches and they said it must have happened after the season. Bart from espn said he played with a partial torn shoulder his whole career . It?s like a small tear.

Last edited:
I?d still take Dean now. He would be a great value pick now. The dude is going to play many years in the nfl.

Whoa! They reanimated Wayne Newton's corpse to announce their draft pick!

Memphis is now in Mississippi!

Do we have 2 picks coming up ? Do we get any of the Compensatory picks ? Thanks

Last edited:
Holy shit is Dean still on the board? Draft him and send him to Michigan medical a year of rehab! Win in 2024 when he is pissed off.

Last edited:
Back