Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Hawaii vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Agree. Need to keep Cade happy too so he stays. Need to get him some in game snaps too so he stays game time ready, just in case JJ gets injured. Listened to Devin Gardner's analysis of the Cade's performance in the CSU game. Pretty harsh stuff. If they didn't have JJ, it sounded like this team would be in for a bad season. Hawaii is showing that it is not a good team, but who needs a good football team when you are going to school in Hawaii? I expect Cade will get in some plays in the second half.

Daniel ?Dano? Williams didn?t go to Hawai?i to go to school, but he probably would have appreciated a good football team when he got there.

His dad had a notable, albeit short, NFL career sharing reps with Gayle Sayers in the once upon a time.

Last edited:
No way Cade makes that throw. I?m don?t agree with putting JJ back in. It?s like Jim is asking for Controversy lol.

Last edited:
JJ is special. I like Cade, but he's a B1G caliber QB. JJ is above that with his skills. JJ is the type of QB you need if you want to win the playoff unless you're Georgia and have 10 1st round picks on your D.

This is a slaughter. Almost embarrassing to be playing this team. I want to see them do this against MSU, PSU, and OSU.

We still wouldn?t beat Georgia with JJ. Maybe it?s a tad closer. They just have to many athletes.
Fuck the sec.

Last edited:
I wanna see Bowen, and then I wanna see Orji.

And then I wanna see them both in the end zone on a touchdown.

I wanna see an Orji Bowen in the end zone.

JJ is special. I like Cade, but he's a B1G caliber QB. JJ is above that with his skills. JJ is the type of QB you need if you want to win the playoff unless you're Georgia and have 10 1st round picks on your D.

Yeah, not sure Michigan beats Georgia even with JJ. Maybe could give Bama a game.

He? You mean Harbaugh? I would guess he put him back in to see how he handles a 2 minute offense.

He really needed to see that vs. this team? The game is long over already and the backup QB gets one series before Jim says "sorry bud but let the real stud show ya how it's done here"

Dude, he's had ample opportunity to solidify himself as the starter and he can't. He makes shitty reads because he locks in on his receiver, he checks down when he has throws down the field open and he presents no threat in the run game. He underthrows those deep balls and the offense is dreadful in the red zone. I appreciate what he accomplished last year as much as anyone but we've seen his ceiling and it's not high enough to compete with Georgia or Bama.

Just play JJ the whole half then.

97.1 fm in Detroit 2-4pm will have a field day with that move. They are always trying to undermine Michigan lol.

Last edited:
Hawaii has 14 yards rushing and 33 yards passing in the first half. Michigan has 240 passing and 170 rushing. That is awful. Not competitive at all.

He really needed to see that vs. this team? The game is long over already and the backup QB gets one series before Jim says "sorry bud but let the real stud show ya how it's done here"

JJ never ran a 2 minute offense in a college game. Seems like decent time to practice if he will, indeed, be the starter.

Yeah, not sure Michigan beats Georgia even with JJ. Maybe could give Bama a game.

We only gave up 34 points. A more accurate and mobile QB could have made the game a lot more interesting. But, not really saying he would have won that game for us, but he is the type of QB we need to win those types of games.

Back