Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official MSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Damn foot looks on the line..

Damn 72 yard pick six !

Last edited:
Considering the outcome I'm actually glad they reviewed it since it gave the defense a break after a 9 play drive.

ELPD Better be on Standby.

Also Ingram County SD.

This looks like a mattress/dumpster fire in the making.

ELPD Better be on Standby.

Also Ingram County SD.

This looks like a mattress/dumpster fire in the making.

Dudes - I?m five hours away on the West Coast by flight.

If I had time to get there, I would be heading my my fuckin? to that tunnel right now!

I'd be interested to see a post season review of transfers. I don't think you would find another team that is getting the level of production from their transfers that we are with the exception of Colorado simply due to volume. Hausman, Stewart, Nigent, Henderson, Barner, Tuttle, Wallace. It's ridiculous how little drop-off there's been.

Dudes - if any of you are close - get to that tunnel.

Now.

Like right now.

It?s gonna get ugly.

Go armed.

I mean, a LOT of weapons.

JJ is him. Fuck you, Sparty. If Hart/Henne were letting little brother have fun for a bit, this is reminding little bro who is the boss.

Last edited:
Back