Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

What the fuck is wrong with you ? I point out a lot of good in drives.. where are you then ?

Did you see that great kick off ?

Nice huge sacK !

Yeah, thanks, but you don?t have to disclose personal things that you know about me here on the board.

Yeah we would still be up 13-3 if we did that.

Maybe ?

Mertz did hit some nice passing plays on td drive.

Yeah, that?s what I?m talking about.

He threaded the needle a couple of times and there were a couple of really good, tough catches made. It?s not like the Michigan defense just sat down.

Yeah, that?s what I?m talking about.

He threaded the needle a couple of times and there were a couple of really good, tough catches made. It?s not like the Michigan defense just sat down.

Kick it out of the end zone it?s at still 13-3 .. I am standing by that statement.

With the way Wisky is selling out on those short yardage situations you have to hit them on PA on one of those.

Kick it out of the end zone it?s at still 13-3 .. I am standing by that statement.

I forget the kicker?s name does he kick it out of the end zone every time?

Because if he kicks it deep and doesn?t kick it out of the end zone, again, it could?ve been the same score. Wisconsin could?ve had a big return and scored the touchdown.

Holy shit wr makes a catch !

YES

Then
Corum middle
Corum middle
Haskins was in
JJ TD !

Yippee !

Last edited:
I forget the kicker?s name does he kick it out of the end zone every time?

Because if he kicks it deep and doesn?t kick it out of the end zone, again, it could?ve been the same score. Wisconsin could?ve had a big return and scored the touchdown.

What?s the Higher percentage ?
Just agree to disagree With you .

Boom kick out of end zone and trust kick team coverage.

Last edited:
When is the last time a Jim-coached team absolutely needed a stop followed by a score to change momentum in a game and actually got it?

Back