Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Quinntricia Problem

saw we just signed another crappy ex patriot. CB Daryl Roberts. A corner that cant cover...awesome. Dont sign Logan Ryan that can start for you opposite Trufant. Keep wasting money on back ups....good idea.....

2 minus make a plus or so I've heard so maybe two backups make a starter?

saw we just signed another crappy ex patriot. CB Daryl Roberts. A corner that cant cover...awesome. Dont sign Logan Ryan that can start for you opposite Trufant. Keep wasting money on back ups....good idea.....

This management team has absolutely no idea what they are doing.

We?re complaining about minimal signings, guys who will be competing for a roster spot...Come on now! Lol

Let the process play out. We still have the draft and we still have training camp cuts.

We?re complaining about minimal signings, guys who will be competing for a roster spot...Come on now! Lol

Let the process play out. We still have the draft and we still have training camp cuts.

Trust me...theres LKPs all over facebook right now just saying we got the FA steal of the century and hes our #2 cb lol. I dont just come in here firing away...something stupid i read or see usually fuels me lol. IFFFFFffffff Roberts starts that would be 2 CBs that give up 100 passer ratings starting on our defense....we'd have the worst secondary in the NFL.

Trust me...theres LKPs all over facebook right now just saying we got the FA steal of the century and hes our #2 cb lol. I dont just come in here firing away...something stupid i read or see usually fuels me lol. IFFFFFffffff Roberts starts that would be 2 CBs that give up 100 passer ratings starting on our defense....we'd have the worst secondary in the NFL.

Roberts rated above average in 2017 and 2018 in the league. Bad 2019. The Lions will draft a CB so Roberts is depth with starting experience. Hopefully Okudah then we can be done for we need a CB2 talk for at least 2 seasons with Okudah/Trufant

Don't sleep on AO either. He cant' be your go to hope but he could develop into CB2 as well

Back