Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 20

Balk. Hamilton to second. Young gets the INT walk. Nelson Cruz Flied out. Bottom 8. 2-2.

How lucky can a player get.... Miguel is frothing at the mouth with all theses chances Inge is getting..

mjsb2 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

What? 5 errors and. 987 fieleing %

He's an average fielder.

Below average range but a good glove.

He's nowhere near a GG quality fielder.

I agree with everything you said, but don't forget Jeter won some gold gloves when he was bad, and some others have to.

It's still a popularity contest more then based on performance only.

I have noticed that the more ppl complain about the lineup, the more runs score! Of course, I have absolutely no objective data to support this.

Let RS play everyday till call ups.... My dad calls Him his 'little buddy' He his favorite player... lol

When he gets a hit my dad says 'little buddy does it again"

MI_Thumb said:
mjsb2 said:
He's an average fielder.

Below average range but a good glove.

He's nowhere near a GG quality fielder.

Watched the Braves the other day. They were pushing for Alex Gonzalez to win a GG. Then, the announcer said he needed to hit more to get noticed.

I agree with everything you said, but don't forget Jeter won some gold gloves when he was bad, and some other gave to.

It's still a popularity contest more then based on performance only.

Back