Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

Red Sox had a game go into 16 innings vs the Rays last month I wonder if this game will top that?

sorry about the inning recaps to those who look for them,
I got hungry and was burnt out.
Just hanging out and waiting for a Tigers win.
Both bullpens must be fried.

austindayeisaboss said:
no wilson??????

I think Jim's afraid to pull Santiago because then we have no utility man, since Kelly is out.

MI_Thumb said:
33 pitches, Benoit probably won't be available tomorrow now.

Jesus batters!, you're killing not just our chances of winning tonight, but the rest of this series as well.

Indians bullpen will be just as taxed.

Plus, we have JV going Thursday to save our bullpen, they have no pitcher they can count on doing that.

mjsb2 said:
MI_Thumb said:
33 pitches, Benoit probably won't be available tomorrow now.

Jesus batters!, you're killing not just our chances of winning tonight, but the rest of this series as well.

Indians bullpen will be just as taxed.

Plus, we have JV going Thursday to save our bullpen, they have no pitcher they can count on doing that.

I know, but that still does not excuse how we have hit with men on base tonight.

MI_Thumb said:
Fister starts, Pauley ends it?

sure why not, I won't blame him though I blame the horrible offense for over swinging all night long again.

boggs87 said:
I hope not. Hopefully Valverde ends it.

I do too, but sooner or later our luck is going to run out.

Can't give this team this many chances at a walk off win.

Well, 1 out and runners at the corners.. Need a DP ball or a K or this one is over..

Back