Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 24

I don't mind losing but that was just sickening.... I am continually amazed how Inge finds himself within 500 miles of the Detroit Tigers locker room.

Someone want to explain why this putz (Inge) is on the team? He could have crawled to 3rd and got the force-out. Or even throw it to Cabby.

FUCKING SICKENING!!!

Just something ironic about putting a guy in as a defensive replacement and he makes 2 gaffs.

Even Raburn will be pointing fingers after this game.

The fact this team continues to use him means I have to blame management at all levels.... How can they not see what every single Tigers fan sees? We condone this type of effort by letting him play and not releasing his ass.

Santiago probably was not going hard to second base because he knew it was not the correct play by Mr. Air Head.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Santiago probably was not going hard to second base because he knew it was not the correct play by Mr. Air Head.

He was going hard. All on Inge.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I hope leyland rips into him.

Rips into him? He's probably got Inge on his lap and he's burping him.

Inge and Leyland are both fucking jokes.

Back