Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 24

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":dh7aw9ez]COME ON ASK HIM..

He brought it up and leyland just brushed it aside. [/quote:dh7aw9ez]

I know... What a joke..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":y8a87aj1]COME ON ASK HIM..

He brought it up and leyland just brushed it aside. [/quote:y8a87aj1]

Of course he did. Leyland is gutless....

i really wanna go on a killing spree. i think this means i need some beer and spaghettios.

What do you mean "Go and get my fucking shinebox"?

brandoninge.jpg

"Oh well, we'll get them next time" -- A smiling Inge. Stupid fkn grin.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Do the Tigers even have a player who can rip into Inge right now?

Wouldn't mind hearing that Penny took a poke at him or something. He's got a temper and doesn't really put up with shit.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]"Oh well, we'll get them next time" -- A smiling Inge. Stupid fkn grin.

Is that what that goof said? Wow...

tonyballs said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Do the Tigers even have a player who can rip into Inge right now?

Wouldn't mind hearing that Penny took a poke at him or something. He's got a temper and doesn't really put up with shit.

Something like "what the fk were you thinking. Where's your head"

I know a couple days ago we'd all be thrilled winning two games but this sucks.

Funny thing is, Peralta wouldn't even look at Cringe when they were walking off the field. Looks like he wanted to tell him to "beat it".

according to my friend, inge said this:

"It's the right move. It was the only move I had." and that if he could do it over, he'd do it again.

i REALLY want to murder him. his arrogance is absolutely infuriating.

Spockmaster said:
according to my friend, inge said this:

"It's the right move. It was the only move I had." and that if he could do it over, he'd do it again.

i REALLY want to murder him. his arrogance is absolutely infuriating.

Get outta town, bro. Are you serious? ...lol

He can't even admit he was wrong? Did you see the real estate he had to get to third? What a fucking putz.

i just watched the play and i want to kill him even more. HE WAS TEN FUCKING FEET FROM THIRD BASE ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS JOG OVER THERE AND THE INNING WAS OVER.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE ROT IN HELL, INGE

Why'd he admit he was wrong. His bad season was blamed on mono and past seasons it was bad knees and thinking he was a power hitter, lol.

I'm going to bed before i kick my cat or smack my woman in the chops over this...lol.

G'night, guys.

tonyballs said:
I'm going to bed before i kick my cat or smack my woman in the chops over this...lol.

G'night, guys.

Two steps ahead of you, bro. Two steps.

Back