Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 15

YOU'RE FUCKING KIDDING ME......

Peralta last year first AB a HR, and now Delmon Young?

Tigers 1st inning,

Jackson taking 3 and 0, green light swings at ball four and grounds out to third,

mudhen takes a strike, grounder to third,

Young takes high, low in the dirt, takes low, strike on the corner, fly deep to right and it's a homerun!!!!!!!!!! 403 feet.

just like Peralta his first Tigers game right??

Tigers 1 - 0,

Cabrera takes high, outside, slider inside corner strike call, high 3 and 1, slider inside called a strike full count, fouled down right, changeup ground foul, outside for a walk,

Martinez takes a slider low, fastball ground foul, fouled back, swings and misses,

liriano with 23 pitches,

Tigers lead 1 - 0.

Is it odd that the trade for Young happened at the start of this series and not at the end of it? And not too bad of a start to his Detroit career.

haha. just turned on the game and saw delmon young already has a HR for us! nice! way to stick it to your old team

Hey guys, just got outta work, looks like so far so good with Delmon! I see Leyland still loves him some mudhen

Porcello 2nd inning,

porkykubel grounder to raburn and Cabrera away from the bag, Porcello sees it and covers first,

thome lines to short where Betemit is positioned perfectly, with the shift, for the putout,

valencia ump misses second pitch, now 2 and 2, full count, pops it up to mudhen,

Porcello with 23 pitches,

Tigers lead 1 - 0.

Rick looking sharp!

Man I hope Thome gets 600...as soon as he leaved Detroit.

MI_Thumb said:
Rick looking sharp!

Man I hope Thome gets 600...as soon as he leaved Detroit.

Me too... Verses the Indians or White Sox would be perfect for Jim..

Back