Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 15

i swear we lead the league at not bringing runners home from 3rd with less than 2 outs.

Tigers 2nd inning,

Peralta first pitch popped up to first,

Magglio takes a strike inside, opposite field single on an inside fastball,

Avila takes fastball low, single to center gets by revere and Maggs and Avila take the extra base to second and third, E8,

Betemit fouls back a high fastball, ground foul, changeup outside, fastball outside, again full count, swings and misses a slider,

Jackson takes a strike inside, changeup outside, fisted to shallow right and tubbykubel has it,

risp stranded,

liriano with 37 pitches,

Tigers lead 1 - 0.

Anyone else running GameDay today?

Mine is messed up, Ads every half inning, which is unusual, and like 5-6 in a row, they're not even finished by the time the game resumes.

Where have you gone Will Rhymes......

Where have you gone...

Well, we got Betemit, warts and all...

Then Ruggy, not to be outdone...

Twins do nothing verses the tribe but have not problem with our scrub team...
Frustrating when you have players that cannot field..

Did Santiago bang Smoky's wife of something? why he does not play over Mudhen at 2nd is beyond me.

Back