Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 15

infield defense is not good this half inning,

Porcello is taking the brunt of it, extra outs and pitches to make.

and you suck raburn.

Wow this got ugly in a hurry, poor hitting with RISP, then 2 bad plays, and now Rick seems to have lost his sharpness.

DD needs to make the move with Raburn because Jim is not going to bench him much..

Porcello 3rd inning,

tolbert bunts and Porcello, Avila, and Betemit converge, Betemit throws wildly past first and runner to second, E5,

nishioka grounds to mudhen he backs up and lets the ball play him for another error runner to third, E4,

what's that 14 errors for the s*** hook known as raburn,

revere grounds to Raburn and he throws to Peralta for a force that's all they get and the run scores,

tie game,

pluffufe grounder past Betemit and run scores on the double,

Tigers infield defense is showing what they are this half inning,

2 - 1,

mauer flys to left,

moroneau double to rightcenter and another run scores,

3 - 1,

porky kubel full count, drilled to the warning track and Maggs has it,

Porcello with a 5 out inning now with 39 pitches.

2 unearned runs... So far this game fielding.. Jim is clueless on how to make a line-up out..

Wilson is -1.
Raburn is -1.

Or is Wilson at -2 because he gaffed at the plate with a runner on third..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]DD needs to make the move with Raburn because Jim is not going to bench him much..

3 Errors in his last 3 games at 2b all allowing runs to eventually score...Leyland might be forced to bench him soon....by pitchers commitee.

DD needs to tell Smokey every game that mudhen gets an error in Smokey is not alowed to smoke the following game. I bet you that would get him benched.

Haha Raburn booed going to the plate, and booed into the dugout after the K.

Being able to curse in my posts helps to vent some of my anger over the Tigers fuckups, fortunately. Keeps my BP a bit lower than it would be when the game-threads were on "Mommy" ESPN.

Jim does not realize the 4 most important positions spot on the diamond are Catcher,shortstop,second base, and Center field.... You can sacrifice hitting with Santiago at second base... It is inexcusable to play Raburn at second base..

Back