Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 27

Spockmaster said:
i hate fox games. i dont have tv and i cant watch replays on gameday until after the game.

oh shit! I didn't realize the game was on tv! Thanks bud!

It sure seems like it, but the camera angle is making it a little tough to tell. Looked like a couple fastballs on the corner were close though.

Wow, I like Morneau even less now, Patrick Roy was his idol.....

Verlander 3rd inning,

ffrevere fastball strike call, again, changeup there too gameday and called a ball, curve outside, high fastball fouled back, here we go another foul, called strike three fastball inside corner, furevere,

plouffe strike call, fastball on the corner strike call, slider low, fastball in checkswing no, fastball outside full count, another 97 on the corner black swings and misses,

nazimoroneau fastball strike call, curve outside, curve ground foul at the plate, curve broken bat grounder back to JV throw to Cabrera,

Verlander with 63 pitches,

Tigers lead 2 - 0.

mikem2780 said:
It sure seems like it, but the camera angle is making it a little tough to tell. Looked like a couple fastballs on the corner were close though.
I'd like to see them on FoxTrax because the sure looked like strikes to me.

that was a comparatively short inning, justin needs some more. at this rate he'll hit his normal 120 by the 6th.

dpinsea said:
Wow, I like Morneau even less now, Patrick Roy was his idol.....

I don't trust anyone who pronounces ROY as wah.

Back