Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread September 2

Santiago 1 error on over 400 chances at second base according to Rod Allen.... In spot duty... And RS is a shortstop by trade

Wow

Verlander 5th inning, 17 fastballs over 95 through first four inning,

deazza shows bunt strike call, curve outside, fastball in fouled back, curve ground foul, curve and just trying to foul pitches here, broken bat liner and Santiago makes a diving catch, another great play by Ramon,

flowers swings and misses a fastball away, slider outside, fastball low, slider strike call, curve low full count, fastball fly to right center and Jackson runs it down,

hillbillymorel fastball fouled at the plate, fastball in and grounded to Peralta,

Verlander with 68 pitches,

Tigers lead 3 - 0.

Don't worry, when he strikes out in his third AB we'll all trash him good to make up for it!!

Wow, Jackson is suddenly a good hitter again, bout time, only took him all year.

TigerMud said:
Wow, Jackson is suddenly a good hitter again, bout time, only took him all year.

And he seems to have found his power stroke.....I could see him hitting 20 in a few years.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]How about a 2 spot...

No white socks,,, My one Black cat Matti who loves to watch games with me., Bat, Touching the TV screen with the bat, and my lucky black cat with my back scratchier...

I know a lot of work...

Back