Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread September 3

Young singles with 2 out and Cabrera knocks him in with a double.

Good to see a run get home here.. Looks like they could get to Floyd this game.. He is garbage..

tigers99888 said:
Good to see a run get home here.. Looks like they could get to Floyd this game.. He is garbage..

I don't have the game on tv Tigers99888, just gameday and also tweets said Cabrera's smash to right hit the top of the wall but they didn't all it a homerun.

johnny2x2x said:
Cabby missed a HR by 3 inches, they reviewed it.

ok thanks johnny, Beck said it was one of the hardest hit balls Cabrera's had in awhile.
Man we really need a win today.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
johnny2x2x said:
Cabby missed a HR by 3 inches, they reviewed it.

ok thanks johnny, Beck said it was one of the hardest hit balls Cabrera's had in awhile.
Man we really need a win today.
I think a win here would be a plus.. Especially with that trash on the mound for us..

homeplate is 17" wide and Penny is getting squeezed by 1 to 2"'s on either side by the ump.
watching gameday k zone and it is going on with either right or left handed batters.

Penny with 58 pitches, as much as he is slow and plodding he is getting squeezed on both corners and has to throw more pitches.

Guillen needs to go to the land of waivers.. What trash.. Get Santiago back in the lineup..

First or second hitter has reached base for the whitesox in each of the first four innings vs. Penny.
closing in on 75 pitches, error by Carlos, and 1 out in the 4th.

Tigers have any bullpen activity yet?
get Penny out of there and maybe the game will be over before it gets dark, he is slower than galarraga between pitches.

Lightning delay in AA. I don't have the Tigers....stuck with the Rangers-Red Sox. I do get the Mich game though.

Back