Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Posters' Picture Thread

Jever4321 said:
bigvic said:
Yous got twins there, Jay??

[/Philly accent]
I sure do. They are about to turn six.

They look like a real handful. Wait until you have the third and you don't have a third hand to grab him! That was the biggest impact on us.

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Jever4321 said:
I sure do. They are about to turn six.

They look like a real handful. Wait until you have the third and you don't have a third hand to grab him! That was the biggest impact on us.
They are a handful at times, but mostly they are pretty good. We decided to stop at 2 kiddos. I don't like to be out numbered. Basically we favor man defense over zone...
grin.png

michlady77 said:
me and you know who

lousy pic of me - this is when i had broken my pelvis and was on my second interview trip for my current job

it was about 95 degrees, 90% humitidty and i was using a walker

Man! ML you and gravity simply don't get along!
grin.png

GoBlueInAtlanta said:
brad4dburger said:
Mutt and Moi

Now that's how to enter a board!

Welcome, brad. I remember the name, but has it been a while since you posted?

Hated the forum and it took a while for me to drill down to the link to this board. Luceeee I'm home!

brad4dburger said:
GoBlueInAtlanta said:
Now that's how to enter a board!

Welcome, brad. I remember the name, but has it been a while since you posted?

Hated the forum and it took a while for me to drill down to the link to this board. Luceeee I'm home!

Well, since you 'splained yourself, you can stay.

This is a pic of me and my daughter at a daddy/daughter dance a few years ago.

This is my wife Jeri of 25 years, and me .. Picture taken in 2010 at Lake Michigan 2010 around the silver lake sand dunes...

wheels002 said:

Oh the daddy daughter dances. When do those start?

wheels002 said:

Is it just me or do we have a high percentage of posters with beautiful daughters?

I've got a pic with my three at a Daddy/Daughter. I'll see if I can find it. It's several years old, though.

Never made sense to me that I'm fairly athletic, but have a terminal case of white man's disease - two left feet and no rhythm.

MichChamp02 said:
who is this handsome devil?

No idea. How about some hints?

Crap. You were supposed to be a dorky little twit with coke-bottle glasses so I could hammer you. Now I have no grounds on which to stand.

It depends but I think about the time they start school and they stop when your daughter realizes its no longer cool to be seen with dad in public lol. I would agree we may be some crazed fans but the one thing we can do is have some cute kids. We will just add that to the list of things that we do better than state fans lol.

Back