Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump indicted on 7 charges in classified docs probe

American presidents have been assassinated by their political enemies before. Often the character; four times the person with it.

Depends who's holding the gun, so to speak. Biden's morass is a different level of obtuse.

?By all appearances, the Justice Department and special counsel have exercised due care, affording Mr. Trump the time and opportunity to avoid charges that would not generally have been afforded to others,? Mitt Romney said in a statement.

"Mr. Trump brought these charges upon himself by not only taking classified documents, but by refusing to simply return them when given numerous opportunities to do so,? he added.

Is Mitt Romney the only Republican left who still loves America?

I just read a comment on Fox News suggesting the DOJ forced out those two Trump attorneys who just quit. :nuts:

Last edited:
You seem to take this personally, johnny.

Get him a body bag, yeah..

The indictment against Traitor Trump has been unsealed. Jack SMith press confernce at 3 pm.

The anti American Republican Party trying to damage our democracy further by baselessly claiming this is in any way political.

?By all appearances, the Justice Department and special counsel have exercised due care, affording Mr. Trump the time and opportunity to avoid charges that would not generally have been afforded to others,? Mitt Romney said in a statement.

"Mr. Trump brought these charges upon himself by not only taking classified documents, but by refusing to simply return them when given numerous opportunities to do so,? he added.

Is Mitt Romney the only Republican left who still loves America?

He loves what America has become: An oligarchy that taxes the life out of its citizens. Mitt will have been given the same latitude, unlike we, the "others" should he ever commit similar acts.

As has the "sitting" (stumbling?) president has.

As for Romney "loving" what the ideals of America are? Not a chance in hell. He's a politician, not a representative. Romney is the "Fredo Corelone" of the Senate.

Last edited:
INSANE! He did in fact have our nuclear secrets and our potential vulnerabilities to attack.

TRAITOR!!!!

He showed classified materials to 5 people at his club that were marked Top Secret and were battle field plans for attacks.

Last edited:
It's a 37 count indictment, not 7.

This scumbag was showing our battlefield plans to random people at Mar a Lago. He had our nuclear secrets and vulnerabilities. Jesus. He's literally on tape multiple times sharing classified documents with people who had no business seeing them and he even states that they are classified and secret and he can't declassify them because he's no longer president.

Last edited:
Ahhh and there we go, a pivot to an unsubstantiated conspiracy about Hunter Biden. Funny thing, all republicans are doing is trying to recycle a debunked conspiracy they tried before the 2020 election.

Shokin was corrupt and many European and US diplomats were calling for his removal. At the time he was removed, he had no open investigation into Burisma and with him being replaced, it became more likely that an investigation would be opened.

If you're actually interested in learning facts rather than repeating lies, this is a good summary...... https://www.rferl.org/a/why-was-ukraine-top-prosecutor-fired-viktor-shokin/30181445.html
edit: as for your student loan comment
, no idea what you're talking about. Additionally, you probably shouldn't assume I'm in favor of blanket debt relief.

I just read this today. Are you still in favor of "trusting law enforcement?"

I just read this today. Are you still in favor of "trusting law enforcement?"

Either you're not someone that follows politics, or you are choosing to have a selective memory about past events. The allegations about Biden getting involved in Ukraine to protect Hunter go back to before the 2020 election.

Simple fact, all you need to do is 5 minutes of research and you'll know you are parroting nothing more than a recycled conspiracy theory. The world community, including republican lawmakers, were calling for Shokin to be removed back in 2016. Everyone knew the guy was corrupt and that he was not doing his job to investigate corruption.

You either want to learn the facts or you want to remain ignorant and pushing right wing lies to distract from Trump's indictment.

Holy shit, Trump was sharing classified Pentagon battle plans and maps.

No wonder Trumpers are in a frenzy bringing up old busted conspiracy theories about Biden.

Holy shit, Trump was sharing classified Pentagon battle plans and maps.

No wonder Trumpers are in a frenzy bringing up old busted conspiracy theories about Biden.

Trump is facing 170 years in prison for this.

And other people need to be charged too. There are control systems in place for classified data based on need to know. The president of the United States doesn't have a need to know for a lot of this stuff and is not exempt from control systems, the people who gaurd this information and enforce NTK need to be punished. If Trump ordered them to hand over classified information he did not havew a need to know, the followed an unlawful order and shuld be court marshalled and tried. Almost everything about our nuclear weapons programs is information the President doesn't have a need to know, he has no right to see our nuclear secrets in most cases outside of some basic capabilities, procedures, and strategies.

Really sickening to see Republicans still coming to Trump's defense.

Last edited:
Kid Rock may have been one of the people he showed classified documents too. Not kidding. Kid Rock, that?s the level of unserious scum Trump let have access to our nation?s secrets.

DeSantis denouncing the 'corrupt DoJ' on social media while simultanously doing cartwheels behind closed doors. He might be the biggest winner in all of this.

DeSantis denouncing the 'corrupt DoJ' on social media while simultanously doing cartwheels behind closed doors. He might be the biggest winner in all of this.

We?ll see. This might galvanize Trump supporters more than ever.

I?m afraid my former party, which I used to view as the party of logic and reason, has become pretty much as illogical and unreasonable as the other party - because I don?t see how Trump can win a general election again.

Trump?s election I view as an anomaly - 80,000 votes across three states - I have a theory they might have all been pissed off Bernie Bros giving a giant middle finger to Hillary and the DNC - I don?t see that happening again.

Back