Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Turns out WE actually live in the "shithole country"

Michchamp

hqdefault.jpg

"How about that?!"

Countries you can now visit with your US passport, without restriction (there are only 9): Albania, Dominican Republic, Kosovo, Maldives, Mexico (although that appears to be changing), North Macedonia, Serbia, Tunisia, and Turkey.

Most of the planet is now CLOSED to Americans, which was the exact opposite less than a year ago. Including the countries Trump called "shithole countries."

Can you believe those doggone Chinese? They totally fooled Trump with this amazing coronavirus scam, and now the rest of the world bought into it, (despite the substantial cost to them of losing out on American tourism) and closed their borders for no reason!

It's not like Americans are really getting sick and dying in record numbers...

it's all just FAKE NEWS

hqdefault.jpg

"How about that?!"

Countries you can now visit with your US passport, without restriction (there are only 9): Albania, Dominican Republic, Kosovo, Maldives, Mexico (although that appears to be changing), North Macedonia, Serbia, Tunisia, and Turkey.

Most of the planet is now CLOSED to Americans, which was the exact opposite less than a year ago. Including the countries Trump called "shithole countries."

Can you believe those doggone Chinese? They totally fooled Trump with this amazing coronavirus scam, and now the rest of the world bought into it, (despite the substantial cost to them of losing out on American tourism) and closed their borders for no reason!

It's not like Americans are really getting sick and dying in record numbers...

it's all just FAKE NEWS

Well crap

I hate when that happens.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YQijw8Hk8GE

We shouldnt be surprised. We knew this would happen 4 years ago. We told everyone this would happen. They were too stupid to listen. Stop being afraid to tell them all "we told you so." Its time to rub their stupidity in their face. They are all dumb fucks...and they ruined this country.

"i want a businessman...not a politician" they said! Hows that fucking deficit now bitches?

"i want a wall to keep out all the dirty mexicans" they said. Guess what...the fucking mexicans dont want to be here. And the ones that cross everyday... work put food on your table. Work that lazy ass americans would never do. Americans rather sit at home and collect a check from the government on everyone elses dime.

And hows that wall comming by the way? The only wall Trump built was around the white house cause he was scared of black people lmao.

We were right...we said trump would be a joke. hes the largest stain on the planet. Our country is now a joke. We literally have a president that suggested we fucking spray lysol into our lungs.

Fuck everyone that voted for him.

We shouldnt be surprised. We knew this would happen 4 years ago. We told everyone this would happen. They were too stupid to listen. Stop being afraid to tell them all "we told you so." Its time to rub their stupidity in their face. They are all dumb fucks...and they ruined this country.

"i want a businessman...not a politician" they said! Hows that fucking deficit now bitches?

"i want a wall to keep out all the dirty mexicans" they said. Guess what...the fucking mexicans dont want to be here. And the ones that cross everyday... work put food on your table. Work that lazy ass americans would never do. Americans rather sit at home and collect a check from the government on everyone elses dime.

And hows that wall comming by the way? The only wall Trump built was around the white house cause he was scared of black people lmao.

We were right...we said trump would be a joke. hes the largest stain on the planet. Our country is now a joke. We literally have a president that suggested we fucking spray lysol into our lungs.

In their eyes, it's still better than the hell they imagine we would suffer under Hillary with improperly secured email servers and Benghazis on every street corner.

In their eyes, it's still better than the hell they imagine we would suffer under Hillary with improperly secured email servers and Benghazis on every street corner.

It took Trump a couple months to fuck up his own Benghazi in Baghdad. And we upgraded from improperly secured email servers to improperly secured facemasks.

This is what you call rational, mc?

you guys think the results would have been different under Hillary? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Hillary NEVER would have closed the border with China, Hillary would have followed WHO protocols to the letter and let everyone in. Hillary would be calling the opposition racist for wanting to close the border - you know how we know, because that's EXACTLY what she said when Trump restricted travel from China. She wouldn't have prevented Dem Governors from turning their states into the hot zones that they were and are. Hillary wouldn't be pushing to open the economy and getting people back to work, she'd be pushing for more direct payments to people she kept locked down longer. The only difference, other more infections and deaths and greater deficit spending is the press would only have the Senate and the less affected red states to try to pin it on.

Go ahead, shout "I told you so" until your blue in the face and come on here bitching about how lazy and racist Americans are. By the way, if Hillary won, we'd have all these problems and deficit spending and be on the way to making it worse with taxpayer funded college and healthcare. Fuck everyone who voted for her. Suck on that, bitches.

Last edited:
I know how bad you are with numbers, but you really shouldn't bring up deficit spending and expect anyone to take you seriously. Go look up any fact involving the deficit and US political parties.

This is what you call rational, mc?

you guys think the results would have been different under Hillary? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Hillary NEVER would have closed the border with China, Hillary would have followed WHO protocols to the letter and let everyone in. Hillary would be calling the opposition racist for wanting to close the border - you know how we know, because that's EXACTLY what she said when Trump restricted travel from China. She wouldn't have prevented Dem Governors from turning their states into the hot zones that they were and are. Hillary wouldn't be pushing to open the economy and getting people back to work, she'd be pushing for more direct payments to people she kept locked down longer. The only difference, other more infections and deaths and greater deficit spending is the press would only have the Senate and the less affected red states to try to pin it on.

Go ahead, shout "I told you so" until your blue in the face and come on here bitching about how lazy and racist Americans are. By the way, if Hillary won, we'd have all these problems and deficit spending and be on the way to making it worse with taxpayer funded college and healthcare. Fuck everyone who voted for her. Suck on that, bitches.

rational...and factual.

We would be in a better spot with the coronavirus if a turd that was set on fire was our president. Yes, a flaming hot turd could do a better job than this fuck stick. 130k people dead and he still pretends like its something that doesnt exist and will be "zero". His plan to stop the number of infections is to stop testing! lmao. Even you're smarter than this goof.

Dont worry amercia...comming in Q4 you can now chose between a dementia patient or Trump. Not to see who the biggest clown is....but for fucking president. Absolutely 100% this country is a joke and a "shithole."

Dementia patient...trump....president. For fucks sake.

I know how bad you are with numbers, but you really shouldn't bring up deficit spending and expect anyone to take you seriously. Go look up any fact involving the deficit and US political parties.

Stay in your lane. Apparently you know as much about deficits as you do about sarcasm.

Last edited:
rational...and factual.

We would be in a better spot with the coronavirus if a turd that was set on fire was our president. Yes, a flaming hot turd could do a better job than this fuck stick. 130k people dead and he still pretends like its something that doesnt exist and will be "zero". His plan to stop the number of infections is to stop testing! lmao. Even you're smarter than this goof.

Dont worry amercia...comming in Q4 you can now chose between a dementia patient or Trump. Not to see who the biggest clown is....but for fucking president. Absolutely 100% this country is a joke and a "shithole."

Dementia patient...trump....president. For fucks sake.

More like bat shit crazy and devoid of facts.

rational...and factual.

We would be in a better spot with the coronavirus if a turd that was set on fire was our president. Yes, a flaming hot turd could do a better job than this fuck stick. 130k people dead and he still pretends like its something that doesnt exist and will be "zero". His plan to stop the number of infections is to stop testing! lmao.

I don't know if this is true. States are ultimately in charge of setting the rules and the people aren't listening. I don't know what would be different if Hillary was in charge. Do you honestly think that these assholes that are partying their asses off and not doing what is recommended would be acting any differently with a different president? I don't.

I don't know if this is true. States are ultimately in charge of setting the rules and the people aren't listening. I don't know what would be different if Hillary was in charge. Do you honestly think that these assholes that are partying their asses off and not doing what is recommended would be acting any differently with a different president? I don't.

Well, duh.

The Covid just would never have happened if Trump wasn’t president.

There is no other rational conclusion.

For fuck sake.

EDIT: Hell, now that I’m thinking about, if a turd that was set on fire was president the Covid never would have happened.

Not even just an ordinary turd, I’m talking about a flaming hot steaming turd.

If a flaming hot steaming turd had been elected president, the Covid never would have happened.

And George Floyd would still be alive, until he died of the Covid, which, again, would never have happened, and no peaceful protester who decided it would be a good idea to put himself between a line of police and a mob of rioters who were chucking rock hard dangerous shit at those police would ever have been shot by any rubber bullets - let alone, who decided it would be a good idea to go back between the two groups a second time, after having been shot up with rubber bullets already the once.

And also, if a giant douche had been elected, everything would be the same as it would be under the flaming turd.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9k1Q9xZtvmQ

For the love of God, when are you people going start being rational?

Also, I’m not drunk yet - it’s pretty early - but I am still libertarian, contrarian and in Hollywood.

Last edited:

He had no plan for 2 months. I dont like hillary...but anyone else would have had a plan to stop it. It took him 6 months to put a mask on for the first time lol. He PURPOSELY brought infected people into the country and dropped them off in the surrounding LA area....not Alaska...fucking Los Angeles. Cruise ships from France FULL of 100s of infected people were allowed to board a plane and not only land at Atlanta ariport...but walk around aimlessly mixed in with everyone else.

Yes...i think things would have been handled very differently with a different president. Want proof? Look at EVERY other country and how their numbers are going down. New Zealand has eliminated the Corona virus 100%. Not us!...our dumbass country ran by a dumbass failure of a businessman is leading the world!...clap it out.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...uise-passengers-arrive-from-france-in-atlanta

https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/new-zealand-declares-coronavirus-has-been-eliminated/

Back