Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

U.S. intelligence agencies say Iran, Russia have tried to interfere in 2020 election

Medicare for all. I agree.

cut out the middleman. always the best (and economically efficient) answer.

in fact, don't just cut him out: lock him in a building, nail the exits shut, and set it on fire

Yeah, that?s not what I said.

But, look ? we agree that everyone should have access to coverage!

We have found common ground!

That?s a starting point.

Fiiiiiiiine. Go ahead. Somebody explain the joke.

In this case, the joke is you being a troll then whining when you get trolled back. Nobody takes this seriously - I don’t really care what you do and don’t read or what you say you didn’t read after you read it.

Last edited:
In this case, the joke is you being a troll then whining when you get trolled back. Nobody takes this seriously - I don?t really care what you do and don?t read or what you say you didn?t read after you read it.

Yes you do.

We all know it too.

In this case, the joke is you being a troll then whining when you get trolled back. Nobody takes this seriously - I don’t really care what you do and don’t read or what you say you didn’t read after you read it.

That one must be over my head.

I think I've said this before, but to clarify, when I call you a troll, that doesn't mean big meanie or person that lives under a bridge. I'm explaining why I'm not responding to some specific point. When I call you a troll, it's because I think you're saying things that not even you really believe. If you can imagine a way that something might be true and probably can't be disproven, you'll make that point even if you're skeptical of it yourself. When I call you a troll, I'm saying that that's why I'm not arguing that point anymore - because I think you are being disingenuous or at the very least playing some kind of game to entertain yourself that's not what the rest of us are doing. Hopefully people got that; if not, hopefully they will now.

Last edited:

I think I've said this before, but to clarify, when I call you a troll, that doesn't mean big meanie or person that lives under a bridge. I'm explaining why I'm not responding to some specific point. When I call you a troll, it's because I think you're saying things that not even you really believe. If you can imagine a way that something might be true and probably can't be disproven, you'll make that point even if you're skeptical of it yourself. When I call you a troll, I'm saying that that's why I'm not arguing that point anymore - because I think you are being disingenuous or at the very least playing some kind of game to entertain yourself that's not what the rest of us are doing. Hopefully people got that; if not, hopefully they will now.

frink.gif

That one must be over my head.

It doesn't sound familiar so if you said it before, it must have been in the latter portion of a post I stopped reading part-way through. Anyway, that's soooooo different from what I meant when I called you a troll, so thanks for explaining. And I'm pleased to hear you're not arguing a point I was joking about and don't care much about either, whether Thumb believes it or not.

It doesn't sound familiar so if you said it before, it must have been in the latter portion of a post I stopped reading part-way through. Anyway, that's soooooo different from what I meant when I called you a troll, so thanks for explaining. And I'm pleased to hear you're not arguing a point I was joking about and don't care much about either, whether Thumb believes it or not.

Cool font bro

I know I've got a bad sarcasm detector, but it really seems like "Anyway, that's soooooo different from what I meant when I called you a troll, so thanks for explaining." is an effort to serve up some sarcasm thick enough that even I can understand. That suggests that you think my clarification wasn't needed because we're using the term in a similar way. So if you think we're using the term in a similar way, and when I use it, you say I'm whining and being a crybaby...

Well Trump is a crook so what did you expect ? The clown is such a lying con artist it’s not funny.

Now that we know about Trumpmoninov's chinese bank accounts, it's surprising that they care at all.

But...but...but...Hunter's laptop!!

but isn't it the case that the account was closed or defunded before Trump ran for President because the account was opened for a business deal that feel through? Don't recall where I heard or read that but I'm inclined to believe it since all the left is saying is he has or had a bank account in China - no details about the account. Isn't there a big difference between the President having an inactive bank account from his days as a private citizen and the crackhead son of the VP of the US beating out the world's top private equity firms for a $1.5B deal with the Bank of China that included perks for him and his dad after his dad, flew his crackhead kid to China on Air Force 2 and shuttled his crackhead kid around to meet various high ranking members of the Chinese Communist Party? Do we have to be OK with that and buy Biden's line that he wasn't involved and never even talked to his crackhead son about his overseas businesses because Trump has a bank account in China?

Last edited:
Back