Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

U.S. intelligence agencies say Iran, Russia have tried to interfere in 2020 election

but isn't it the case that the account was closed or defunded before Trump ran for President because the account was opened for a business deal that feel through? Don't recall where I heard or read that but I'm inclined to believe it since all the left is saying is he has or had a bank account in China - no details about the account. Isn't there a big difference between the President having an inactive bank account from his days as a private citizen and the crackhead son of the VP of the US beating out the world's top private equity firms for a $1.5B deal with the Bank of China that included perks for him and his dad after his dad, flew his crackhead kid to China on Air Force 2 and shuttled his crackhead kid around to meet various high ranking members of the Chinese Communist Party? Do we have to be OK with that and buy Biden's line that he wasn't involved and never even talked to his crackhead son about his overseas businesses because Trump has a bank account in China?

I'll be honest, I was just being snarky about the Chinese bank account. I don't know much about it and it seems to pale in comparison to Trump's many other transgressions from what little I do know.

I also am not aware of 'crackhead' Hunter Biden's itinerary. Only thing I do know is that the laptop accusations were utter bullshit and debunked really fast. The fact that Trump is still talking about it hours before the election is a perfect example of how fucked his and his followers priorities are.

Last edited:
I'll be honest, I was just being snarky about the Chinese bank account. I don't know much about it and it seems to pale in comparison to Trump's many other transgressions from what little I do know.

I also am not aware of 'crackhead' Hunter Biden's itinerary. Only thing I do know is that the laptop accusations were utter bullshit and debunked really fast. The fact that Trump is still talking about it hours before the election is a perfect example of how fucked his and his followers priorities are.

Where were they debunked and who debunked them? From what I’ve read, the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence have both stated clearly that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign, as Adam Schiff and other Dems have claimed. I’ve also read that the emails have been authenticated and this Bobulinski, Hunter’s former business partner has stated publicly that he personally met with Joe Biden and said he is lying about not knowing anything about these deals and that Joe, in fact was not only aware, but involved. Finally, neither Joe or Hunter has made any public statement denying the authenticity of the emails - just that there is no record of the purported meeting w/ the Burisma exec on Biden’s official calendar. It was also noted that it’s not unusual for the VP to take off the books meetings.

Last edited:
Where were they debunked and who debunked them?

Common sense and the general public.

The whole thing has more gaping holes (might as well call them plot holes because it reads like a really bad Tom Clancy novel) than Star Wars and Harry Potter combined.

• Hunter Biden, for some reason, decides to have 3 laptops repaired a thousand miles from where he lives.
  • He then doesn't return to the the laptops.
  • The repair shop employee has a condition that doesn't allow him to recognize people, but he decides that the laptops belong to Hunter Biden because of stickers from the Beau Foundation.
  • He then proceeds to search through 'Hunter's laptop' and finds these incriminating e-mails.
  • He then contacts the FBI, or the FBI contacts him (the repairman has claimed both) and they issue a subpoena to get the laptop.
  • Before the laptop is taken by the FBI, the repairman makes a copy of the hard drive.
  • After month of no news from the FBI, the repairman decides to make the hard drive reach Rudy Guliani.
  • Rudy then hands over the hard drive to a Trump supporter that writes for the NYP (lol) and the 'smoking gun' is published.

The same Rudy Guliani that was also compromised by number 3 Kazakhstan journalist. Very nice!

From what I?ve read, the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence have both stated clearly that the laptop is not part of a Russian disinformation campaign, as Adam Schiff and other Dems have claimed.

Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe? The same John Ratcliffe that approved selective declassifications of intelligence that aim to score political points, left Democratic lawmakers out of briefings, accused congressional opponents of leaks, and made public assertions that contradicted professional intelligence assessments? I'm not sure I can think of a much less bipartisan source.

I haven't seen an FBI take on it. Would be happy to read a news source you've read.

What I have seen from the FBI is that back in September the FBI warned of Russia using 'drumbeat of misinformation' to undermine Biden campaign.

Finally, neither Joe or Hunter has made any public statement denying the authenticity of the emails - just that there is no record of the purported meeting w/ the Burisma exec on Biden?s official calendar. It was also noted that it?s not unusual for the VP to take off the books meetings.

Trump denies things daily. Does that make him more trustworthy to you? Perhaps it's so outlandish that it's not worth addressing?

Obama waited forever to release his birth certificate. Why? Because you don't feed the trolls. (Mostly) Everyone knows this.

Even if all this was true, it just shows Hunter Biden is like 1/4th as corrupt as any given Trump spawn. All his kids are thoroughly rotten human beings.

All this laptop comedy validates to me is that journalism is dead. And that you can read anything on the Internet. And, Hunter Biden, the poor soul, needs an intervention. And that he’s an idiot for leaving his Uber-personal info on a computer, regardless of who dropped of the laptops.

And that whatever the facts are, they will be buried or distorted.

Last edited:
Common sense and the general public.

The whole thing has more gaping holes (might as well call them plot holes because it reads like a really bad Tom Clancy novel) than Star Wars and Harry Potter combined.

[*]Hunter Biden, for some reason, decides to have 3 laptops repaired a thousand miles from where he lives.
- Hunter Biden was born and raised in Wilmington, DE and owns a home there. He does own a home in Los Angeles, but he spends a lot of time on the east coast.

[*]He then doesn't return to the the laptops.
- Hunter Biden is a crack addict, I'm sure he's done dumber shit than this. Like go on a bender drunk and high on crack so a hooker can take a picture of him sleeping with his crackpipe in his mouth...
3uYLw6F8Y6tJ2WiKA

[*]The repair shop employee has a condition that doesn't allow him to recognize people, but he decides that the laptops belong to Hunter Biden because of stickers from the Beau Foundation.
- He's legally blind, and he didn't decide that, the person who left the laptops identified himself as Hunter Biden. Is he supposed to doubt that?

[*]He then proceeds to search through 'Hunter's laptop' and finds these incriminating e-mails.
[*]He then contacts the FBI, or the FBI contacts him (the repairman has claimed both) and they issue a subpoena to get the laptop.
[*]Before the laptop is taken by the FBI, the repairman makes a copy of the hard drive.
- not sure what the plot hole is here.

[*]After month of no news from the FBI, the repairman decides to make the hard drive reach Rudy Guliani.
[*]Rudy then hands over the hard drive to a Trump supporter that writes for the NYP (lol) and the 'smoking gun' is published.
- who should he have turned it over to? someone at the NYT or one of the major networks that refuse to cover the story? maybe CNN or MSNBC?

The same Rudy Guliani that was also compromised by number 3 Kazakhstan journalist. Very nice!
- selective editing, doesn't sound like it's the smoking gun the tantalizing movie trailer leads one to believe.

- yes, that Director of National Intelligence. Do you think he's the one who did the actual verification? Is it just enough to dismiss it because he runs the agency?

I haven't seen an FBI take on it. Would be happy to read a news source you've read.
- it's in this NYT piece. Your point about Ratcliffe's partisanship is noted, but remember the FBI just spent years and millions of dollars running a sham investigation into Trump trying to connect him to Russia and even they are saying this isn't Russian disinformation.

What I have seen from the FBI is that back in September the FBI warned of Russia using 'drumbeat of misinformation' to undermine Biden campaign.
- again, both the DNI and the FBI have stated unequivocally, this is not Russian disinformation. Biden's business partner has stated publicly for the record that the emails are authentic (he is on several of them) and that he personally met with Joe Biden to discuss these deals.

Trump denies things daily. Does that make him more trustworthy to you? Perhaps it's so outlandish that it's not worth addressing?

Obama waited forever to release his birth certificate. Why? Because you don't feed the trolls. (Mostly) Everyone knows this.

I'm not relying on Trump's trustworthiness, I'm relying on a great deal of evidence corroborated by the FBI, DNI, first hand witnesses and the fact that the Biden's have not denied the authenticity of the emails or said that the laptops did not belong to Hunter. And who is saying the laptop is part of a Russian disinformation campaign? Adam Schiff and a couple Dem members of congress. Is it possible to be any more partisan and any less credible than Adam Schiff?

Last edited:
Even if all this was true, it just shows Hunter Biden is like 1/4th as corrupt as any given Trump spawn. All his kids are thoroughly rotten human beings.

First of all, that's not even remotely true - how many of Trump's kids are drug addicts that bang their dead brother's wife, get married and almost immediately impregnate a stripper while on a crack binge, all while running scams helping his dad peddle influence to enrich themselves at taxpayers expense? It's remarkable that you can be so envious and full of hate for certain people that you can actually say things this dumb with a straight face and expect to be taken seriously.

Second, this isn't Hunter Biden's corruption - Hunter is the conduit for Joe Biden to profit from his position in government, peddling influence while giving Joe plausible deniability. It's far more serious than a few foreign dignitaries staying at Trump hotels for $500/night.

Last edited:
I like that we're now responding to things point-by-point in this thread. Very thorough...

First of all, that's not even remotely true - how many of Trump's kids are drug addicts that bang their dead brother's wife, get married and almost immediately impregnate a stripper while on a crack binge,

LOL, after 4+ years of angrily defending Trump on this board, you're going to criticize a guy for banging and impregnating strippers?

all while running scams helping his dad peddle influence to enrich themselves at taxpayers expense?

All Trump's kids do this. All of them. None of them have real jobs, and from what I can tell, none of them EVER had real jobs.

It's remarkable that you can be so envious and full of hate for certain people that you can actually say things this dumb with a straight face and expect to be taken seriously.

I thought we were talking about Trump & his kids here, but whatever...

Second, this isn't Hunter Biden's corruption - Hunter is the conduit for Joe Biden to profit from his position in government, peddling influence while giving Joe plausible deniability. It's far more serious than a few foreign dignitaries staying at Trump hotels for $500/night.

Why is this far more serious than foreign dignitaries staying at Trump hotels for $500/night (Or the ACTUAL, widely reported and far higher numbers getting paid to the Trump organization... you can read about here, here, here, etc.)?

All Trump's kids do this. All of them. None of them have real jobs, and from what I can tell, none of them EVER had real jobs.

I guess, to be fair here, Barron is only 11, or whatever. Maybe he'll get a real job someday. And Tiffany just graduated from law school, but it's not clear where she's working, if at all. Her not-real-job prior to law school was being an instagram influencer.

Hunter is a liability and an pawn in this whole sad affair. I hope that no egregious harm comes to him. Joe has already had his share of personal tragedy. But the published contents of the laptop -- if that is the laptop -- are shocking by anyone's standards.

I like that we're now responding to things point-by-point in this thread. Very thorough...

LOL, after 4+ years of angrily defending Trump on this board, you're going to criticize a guy for banging and impregnating strippers?

LOL, I'm the angry one? That's rich. Yes, I have been and continue to be critical of Trump for his philandering ways and his character in general and have said so repeatedly. I don't like Trump as a person but I'm not voting for him for his character and if this was a contest of character, I'll take Trump's philandering over Joe's corruption and blatant incompetence any day.

How so? What evidence do you have that they're peddling access to Trump? And no, they don't all smoke crack, bang their dead siblings widows, freebase coke in strip joints and get strippers pregnant shortly after getting married. They don't get $600k+ jobs on boards of companies in industries they have no experience in, none of them has beaten out the top banks and private equity firms to ink a $1.6B deal with the bank of China with ZERO experience in investing. None of them have been shown to have received $3mm in dirty money from corrupt Russian politicians, etc, etc, etc. They may be the beneficiaries of nepotism, but it's nothing like what's happening in the Biden family. You may not like that rich people often hire their children to work in a family business, but just because you don't think they deserve their job, doesn't make it less real. The fact that you're drawing this false equivalence just shows what a bitter, partisan hypocrite you are.

I thought we were talking about Trump & his kids here, but whatever...

we are, and Joe Biden and his kid.

Why is this far more serious than foreign dignitaries staying at Trump hotels for $500/night (Or the ACTUAL, widely reported and far higher numbers getting paid to the Trump organization... you can read about here, here, here, etc.)?

Blah, blah, blah, blah - more hand waiving, smoke and mirrors, posting articles that don't say what you say they say, yada, yada, yada. Refer to post #56 on this thread.

Last edited:
To my knowledge, Kanye’s kids have never been involved in any scandal of any kind.

To my knowledge, Kanye’s kids have never been involved in any scandal of any kind.

Great, you’re making me regret my vote already and it’s only been 2 weeks since I put it in the drop box. Now we have to listen to you rub it in for the next 4 years about how you were right and we all should have voted for Kanye. Hopefully the other mods will spare us all and censor any “don’t blame me, I voted for Kanye” posts.

Last edited:
Great, you?re making me regret my vote already and it?s only been 2 weeks since I put it in the drop box. Now we have to listen to you rub it in for the next 4 years about how you were right and we all should have voted for Kanye. Hopefully the other mods will spare us all and censor any ?don?t blame me, I voted for Kanye? posts.

You would've voted for "a black"? No way! Only because he liked Trump too, though, right?

Great, you?re making me regret my vote already and it?s only been 2 weeks since I put it in the drop box. Now we have to listen to you rub it in for the next 4 years about how you were right and we all should have voted for Kanye. Hopefully the other mods will spare us all and censor any ?don?t blame me, I voted for Kanye? posts.

It?s funny, I heard a radio clip yesterday of Auntie Maxine ?no Justice no peace? Waters vowing to never forgive any young black man who votes for Trump.

I do have empathy for those courageous toxicly masculine rap stars who are forced now to forge forever forth exiled from the grace of Maxine Waters.

To my knowledge, Kanye?s kids have never been involved in any scandal of any kind.

Well, Kayne took that award from Taylor as Justin Bieberlake stood and did nothing. I bet that was the reason why he lost the 2020 election.

It?s funny, I heard a radio clip yesterday of Auntie Maxine ?no Justice no peace? Waters vowing to never forgive any young black man who votes for Trump.

So it will ever stick in Maxine's craw. Outstanding.

I do have empathy for those courageous toxicly masculine rap stars who are forced now to forge forever forth exiled from the grace of Maxine Waters.

I predict a song is in the works.

what does Maxine say about black women who voted for Trump, will she forgive them?

You would've voted for "a black"? No way! Only because he liked Trump too, though, right?

it's a good try, but it's abundantly clear to everyone on this board that you're clearly the most - actually probably the only - racist person who posts here (other than maybe Not White Vic - he's not as racist as you but he is the only one I've ever seen use the N word and he's made a few other questionable comments that make one wonder).

Last edited:
what does Maxine say about black women who voted for Trump, will she forgive them?

She didn?t say anything about black women.

The pre-election polls, however good or not good they are, indicated a significant increase in intent to vote for Trump among young black men.

Some pundits attributed this to Trump?s ?toxic masculinity,? apparently seen as a positive to some young black men - which seems a little racist ? why would young black men be seen to have more toxic masculinity than young white men?

Anyway, I?m pretty sure I didn?t hear any thing about any such kind of increase in intent to vote for Trump among black women.

Back