Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Watson to the Brown's

The Browns are a much better team than the Lions and they had to give him a raise ($230M guaranteed). He wasn't even going to consider going to the shittiest franchise in the NFL...well, maybe for $300M guaranteed he would have.

The Browns are a much better team than the Lions and they had to give him a raise ($230M guaranteed). He wasn't even going to consider going to the shittiest franchise in the NFL...well, maybe for $300M guaranteed he would have.

I agree but that is not the point. It?s good PR to try. Make the call and leak it to the press like Indy did. Makes lions look good to the fans.

I agree but that is not the point. It?s good PR to try. Make the call and leak it to the press like Indy did. Makes lions look good to the fans.

I wanted nothing to do with him, I am glad the Lions didn?t even try. Who knows when he will be able to play. Didn?t he win something like 3 wins in his last season? It?s not like he was making his team win games. Plus he?s not worth that salary and picks they would have to give up.

Not interested in the drama or the price tag. Glad the Lions passed on him.

Today I heard that the Browns gave him a fully guaranteed contract and the base salary for this upcoming season is only $1M so if he gets suspended he doesn't lose too much money. He and his agent really bent the Browns over.

Da' Browns LOL the only franchise just as bad if not worse than the Lions.
oops he might get charged again.

This is why you avoid drama talent good job Lions not pursuing Watson, the Lions aren't the dumbest team in the league!

Last edited:
Come on...no way 24 separate women are all lying...is there?

i have 0 knowledge on these case or what they are saying happened. But do i leave open the thought that 24 women slept with an NFL QB and now want some money for it....hell yes i can imagine that happening. How exactly do you sexually assault 24 women in a place of business without getting the police called on you would be a better question.

i have 0 knowledge on these case or what they are saying happened. But do i leave open the thought that 24 women slept with an NFL QB and now want some money for it....hell yes i can imagine that happening. How exactly do you sexually assault 24 women in a place of business without getting the police called on you would be a better question.

Supposedly they turned down a 100 grand. A piece. They get nothing if he's found guilty. So what's their end game.

from what I have read he basically acted very inappropriately...groping and exposing himself. That kind of weird shit. If they call the police it's going to go like this.

"officer, he showed his dong to me and grabbed my ass"

Watson: "no I didn't"

My guess is this guy is a huge perv. Unfortunately what he did is crap these girls probably put up with every once in a while. The only difference is that he has $230M coming to him and these girls (and their lawyers) want a piece of it.

from what I have read he basically acted very inappropriately...groping and exposing himself. That kind of weird shit. If they call the police it's going to go like this.

"officer, he showed his dong to me and grabbed my ass"

Watson: "no I didn't"

My guess is this guy is a huge perv. Unfortunately what he did is crap these girls probably put up with every once in a while. The only difference is that he has $230M coming to him and these girls (and their lawyers) want a piece of it.

Someone should let him know he could go to Adelitas in Tijuana and pay $67 for whatever he wants from some of the most beautiful women on the planet. Just a rumor i heard.

Someone should let him know he could go to Adelitas in Tijuana and pay $67 for whatever he wants from some of the most beautiful women on the planet. Just a rumor i heard.
With inflation it might be $100 now...but would have saved him atleast $200,000.

We all know what time it is. All these females were playing hooker w Watson. He never physically forced himself on any of these women. They all had a star multi million QB in their room and enjoyed giving him a Turk and Jerk and some head in the moment, and now want to play victim. Half these hoes allowed Watson to come back for seconds. Maybe one or two women didn?t like the script but the majority of these woman are only victims of being hoes!

White women, black man. We know why this is still a big deal. Remember the story of Peyton Manning?s sexual assault cover up in Ten? That was much worse(forced his junk on a woman?s face) and that came from a credible source who was a doctor!

Last edited:
We all know what time it is. All these females were playing hooker w Watson. He never physically forced himself on any of these women. They all had a star multi million QB in their room and enjoyed giving him a Turk and Jerk and some head in the moment, and now want to play victim. Half these hoes allowed Watson to come back for seconds. Maybe one or two women didn?t like the script but the majority of these woman are only victims of being hoes!

White women, black man. We know why this is still a big deal. Remember the story of Peyton Manning?s sexual assault cover up in Ten? That was much worse(forced his junk on a woman?s face) and that came from a credible source who was a doctor!

Maybe but we don't know at this point.

More information now.

More of the same....getting a massage.... turned over and his towel "accidently" fell on the floor. "therapist" went to go pick up the towel but "accidently" grabbed his dick instead. blah blah blah.

the women he went back to what do you say when he walks in? "hi again Mr Watson, here to sexually assault me again?....come right this way...please follow me....watch your step."

Reactions: 503
Back