Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Watson to the Brown's

The Texans owner is a huge asshole, and Watson more-or-less publicly called him (and his now-deceased father) out for being openly racist and shitty, and asked for a trade. They did not like eachother (link).

The attorney who brought these charges (Tony Buzbee) is a scumbag, and is neighbor's with the Texans owner. If you want any indication of the type of guy Tony Buzbee is, read this, this, or this. When the 29-year-old whore he was "dating" was arrested at his house for disorderly conduct, he was married (still is, apparently...) and had 4 kids. He also ran for mayor of Houston and got absolutely trounced, and has a DUI or two.

Grand juries twice refused to indict Deshaun Watson over any of these allegations... what more needs to be said?

The Browns were smart to pick him up; he's a great QB. I hope they go far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 503
The Texans owner is a huge asshole, and Watson more-or-less publicly called him (and his now-deceased father) out for being openly racist and shitty, and asked for a trade. They did not like eachother (link).

The attorney who brought these charges (Tony Buzbee) is a scumbag, and is neighbor's with the Texans owner. If you want any indication of the type of guy Tony Buzbee is, read this, this, or this. When the 29-year-old whore he was "dating" was arrested at his house for disorderly conduct, he was married (still is, apparently...) and had 4 kids. He also ran for mayor of Houston and got absolutely trounced, and has a DUI or two.

Grand juries twice refused to indict Deshaun Watson over any of these allegations... what more needs to be said?

The Browns were smart to pick him up; he's a great QB. I hope they go far.

so you think Buzbee manufactured 26 sexual assault allegations that weren't true so he could charge Watson???

so you think Buzbee manufactured 26 sexual assault allegations that weren't true so he could charge Watson???

I think Buzbee asked around and had masseuses ask around to identify all who had given Watson massages over the years, and lead them into thinking Watson had sexually assaulted some, and dangled a promise of a six- or seven-figure pay day in front of them if they had their own story to share. Given the absurd language he's used to paint Deshaun Watson as some sort of predator for getting a hand job from a masseuse, he probably also filled their heads with a bunch of nonsense about them being heroes who needed to stop a monster. Becoming a hero in "Standing up for women" AND getting rich quick...? Are you surprised he was able to find 24 or so who were willing to play ball?

And a grand jury - hearing all this testimony - refused to indict Watson and charge him with ANY crime here. That's pretty damning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, for a nothing burger this story sure has legs.

I guess because there are hookers involved.

Texans have one post season win with Deshawn Watson.

Cleveland sucks more than any team that isn?t the Lions.

Why does anybody give a shit?

What am I missing?

Last edited:
Man, for a nothing burger this story sure has legs.

I guess because there are hookers involved.

Texans have one post season win with Deshawn Watson.

Cleveland sucks more than any team that isn?t the Lions.

Why does anybody give a shit?

What am I missing?

What else is there to talk about?

What else is there to talk about?

Former Michigan quarterback Tom Brady, duh?

His team won as many playoff games last season as the Texans won Deshawn Watson?s entire career.

And last season wasn?t even Brady?s best season.

Last edited:
6 game suspension.

Cleveland will blow the first 6 games without him.

Then he?ll join the team, and Cleveland will continue to blow the next 11 games with him.

Bold prediction right there.

6 game suspension. 24 quarters of football...one quarter for every sexual assault.

NFL is appealing the 6 game suspension. My guess is they want a year, which in my mind, isn't enough

NFL is appealing the 6 game suspension. My guess is they want a year, which in my mind, isn't enough

Alleged sexual assault. Wasn?t enough to charge him of a crime and a judge heard both sides to hand down the punishment.

I wish the NFL would come at the white owners the same way they do the black player. Snider and Kraft are looking pretty privileged right now. Big Ben and Manning also look like they cashed in on the privilege card.

Alleged sexual assault. Wasn?t enough to charge him of a crime and a judge heard both sides to hand down the punishment.

I wish the NFL would come at the white owners the same way they do the black player. Snider and Kraft are looking pretty privileged right now. Big Ben and Manning also look like they cashed in on the privilege card.

24 assaults compared to Kraft paying for a hand job. Always with the race card.

Trevor Bauer...that poor black guy :lmao:

24 assaults compared to Kraft paying for a hand job. Always with the race card.

Trevor Bauer...that poor black guy :lmao:

Watson?s allegations were alleged, Kraft caught on camera. Big difference buddy.

Bauer had messages and pictures from the victim. Watson has zero of that against him. It?s he said, she said. And a good amount of the she said, welcomed Mr. Watson for return visits. Do you honestly think someone is going to be sexually assaulted, not report it, and welcome the assaulting to book another visit?

Watson?s allegations were alleged, Kraft caught on camera. Big difference buddy.

Bauer had messages and pictures from the victim. Watson has zero of that against him. It?s he said, she said. And a good amount of the she said, welcomed Mr. Watson for return visits. Do you honestly think someone is going to be sexually assaulted, not report it, and welcome the assaulting to book another visit?

well, there wasn't enough evidence to charge Bauer either. Watson paid off all of his victims...an innocent man doesn't do that.

well, there wasn't enough evidence to charge Bauer either. Watson paid off all of his victims...an innocent man doesn't do that.

Watson didn?t have the evidence against him for an inditement. Went before a judge for the suspension hearing. Do you want the courts and law to do the job correctly or just convict off he said, she said?

Watson didn?t have the evidence against him for an inditement. Went before a judge for the suspension hearing. Do you want the courts and law to do the job correctly or just convict off he said, she said?

I would love the courts of law to do their jobs correctly, but most of the time their hands are tied. As far as going before a judge for the suspension hearing, that didn't happen. A judge acted as an arbitrator and just read pages and pages of evidence. She came to the conclusion that sexual misconduct did happen (so she found the allegations to be credible), she found that his conduct was detrimental to the league, but only felt a 6 game suspension was appropriate???

She didn't do her job

She came to the conclusion that sexual misconduct did happen (so she found the allegations to be credible), she found that his conduct was detrimental to the league, but only felt a 6 game suspension was appropriate???

She didn't do her job

defining the allegations could be the problem in a majority of these cases. Youre naked getting a massage and ask for a hand job and she obliges....is that sexual misconduct? By whom...the person who asked or the "professional" that obliged?

PS she made her decision based on length of suspension based on previous cases that the NFL handled aka Robert Kraft having actual evidence of misconduct and getting a fine. So this was her way of shoving in the NFLs face that they have not done a good job when they were in charge of managing these "youve damaged the shield" situations.

PSS The NFL put in the CBA that a 3rd party should manage this moving forward cause they know they suck at it. So now a judge makes a ruling and the NFL interferes in her decision? How much more proof do they need before they understand how dysfunctional they are.

PSSS Hes already sat a year self imposed. Maybe hes now rehabilitated!...and understands you cant just sleep with massueses anytime you want eventhough they give it up so easily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 503
Back