Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Watson to the Brown's

More of the same....getting a massage.... turned over and his towel "accidently" fell on the floor. "therapist" went to go pick up the towel but "accidently" grabbed his dick instead. blah blah blah.

the women he went back to what do you say when he walks in? "hi again Mr Watson, here to sexually assault me again?....come right this way...please follow me....watch your step."

Contrary to what you are saying, there are legit massage therapists out there that might not want him to expose himself and/or jerk off in front of them. My guess is there were some willing participants and some that were truly assaulted.

Contrary to what you are saying, there are legit massage therapists out there that might not want him to expose himself and/or jerk off in front of them. My guess is there were some willing participants and some that were truly assaulted.

So 24 women have a choice:

1) go thru with being sexually assaulted instead of saying "dude put your fucking towel back on mother fucker", calling the cops and then place charges.

orrrrrrr.....

2) go thru with being sexually assaulted. Do nothing. Let him come back and do it again. Do nothing. Wait a year or 2. Place charges when theres basically no shot criminal charges can happen because your dumbass waited so long.

And 24 women chose #2?

Seems odd doesnt it?...that 24 women would chose to be sexually assaulted instead of picking up a phone?

Last edited:
So 24 women have a choice:

1) go thru with being sexually assaulted instead of saying "dude put your fucking towel back on mother fucker", calling the cops and then place charges.

orrrrrrr.....

2) go thru with being sexually assaulted. Do nothing. Let him come back and do it again. Do nothing. Wait a year or 2. Place charges when theres basically no shot criminal charges can happen because your dumbass waited so long.

And 24 women chose #2?

Seems odd doesnt it?

so you are saying all 24 women had more than one encounter with him? Where did you find this information?

so you are saying all 24 women had more than one encounter with him? Where did you find this information?

i actually think there were a handful of legitimate therapists he sexually assaulted. I think now that its turned into 24 allegations its making it WAYYYYY too easy to poke holes (pun not intended) in the 20 or so instances that probably werent sexual assault. Its unfortunate for the women that were done harm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 503
i actually think there were a handful of legitimate therapists he sexually assaulted. I think now that its turned into 24 allegations its making it WAYYYYY too easy to poke holes (pun not intended) in the 20 or so instances that probably werent sexual assault. Its unfortunate for the women that were done harm.

Correct.....no way this moron continues to do this THAT many times if he didn't have SOME level of success in getting what he wanted.

I think I agree with Hughes that a good number of these plaintiffs are jumping on the pile because he did something in front of them (whipped it out, jerked off, "begged" to be jerked off) but they weren't going to press charges. Probably because of his status.

But my guess is a few of these girls wanted nothing at all to do with him in a sexual manor and were actually appalled at what happened. Why nobody called the cops???? Who knows. Maybe fear. Maybe just knowing nothing would come of it without any evidence.

Correct.....no way this moron continues to do this THAT many times if he didn't have SOME level of success in getting what he wanted.

I think I agree with Hughes that a good number of these plaintiffs are jumping on the pile because he did something in front of them (whipped it out, jerked off, "begged" to be jerked off) but they weren't going to press charges. Probably because of his status.

But my guess is a few of these girls wanted nothing at all to do with him in a sexual manor and were actually appalled at what happened. Why nobody called the cops???? Who knows. Maybe fear. Maybe just knowing nothing would come of it without any evidence.

The majority of these females were turned into hoes and got paid for the service. These women were happy to do whatever Watson wanted at the time. Having a star QBs cock in their hand or mouth was already a win for them in the moment. Now it?s a double win that they see a potential lawsuit/future big payday.

Black man, white women, this is the only reason it?s still on going. Peyton and Big Ben, both were able to get their allegations finished much quicker and w a lot less media.

Black man, white women, this is the only reason it?s still on going. Peyton and Big Ben, both were able to get their allegations finished much quicker and w a lot less media.

so it's a black and white thing? It has nothing to do with 24-26 allegations? I mean, if it were really a black white thing wouldn't he have been indicted?

so it's a black and white thing? It has nothing to do with 24-26 allegations? I mean, if it were really a black white thing wouldn't he have been indicted?

100% race plays a part. When P Manning put his junk on a doctors face in the Ten locker room it got swept under the rug.

did he do it 24 times?

Who knows, it was Peyton Manning and got wiped under the rug. We do know it happened to Big Ben more than one time. Did he have to miss a full season and still have league discipline hanging over his head going into the following season? No, it was dealt with and he was back on the field within months. It?s called ?privilege?.

Any real person w common sense knows Watson didn?t assault 24 women.

It has nothing to do with "white privilege". Manning did it in 1996. Everything is different now with social media, "me too movement", media coverage, and the way people are outraged about everything (and in many cases they should be).

It has nothing to do with "white privilege". Manning did it in 1996. Everything is different now with social media, "me too movement", media coverage, and the way people are outraged about everything (and in many cases they should be).

You made my point for me. I can care less about the year. 2022, 1996, 1986, 1966, blacks are still facing the same problems. In 2022 the black QB is having to miss the peak of his career for alleged sexual assault. The alleged sexual assault was and has been investigated and now is closed w no criminal charges.

Ask yourself this?Why can Watson not play but Robert Kraft who was caught on camera still allowed to own a team? It?s called PRIVILEGE. Watson was cleared during the criminal investigation, Kraft caught on tape. The black man who was cleared has faced more discipline than the white guy caught on tape. Facts!

Would you like to talk Dan Snyder?

Give me a break.

Did I say something inaccurate?

I?m not here to make friends, I?m on a sports forum to give my opinion. Doesn?t mean my opinion is correct, and if I?m saying something inaccurate, please enlighten me.

Did I say something inaccurate?

I?m not here to make friends, I?m on a sports forum to give my opinion. Doesn?t mean my opinion is correct, and if I?m saying something inaccurate, please enlighten me.

You assume Watson is innocent because he wasn't arrested.. he might or might not be. But why didn't the PO lock him up if he's black? I don't like what those GM did and why has nothing been done? It has to do with the commish works for them and not because they're white.

You made my point for me. I can care less about the year. 2022, 1996, 1986, 1966, blacks are still facing the same problems. In 2022 the black QB is having to miss the peak of his career for alleged sexual assault. The alleged sexual assault was and has been investigated and now is closed w no criminal charges.

Ask yourself this?Why can Watson not play but Robert Kraft who was caught on camera still allowed to own a team? It?s called PRIVILEGE. Watson was cleared during the criminal investigation, Kraft caught on tape. The black man who was cleared has faced more discipline than the white guy caught on tape. Facts!

Would you like to talk Dan Snyder?

is Trevor Bauer black?

i just dont know how theyll sort this out. No criminal charges. 24 complaints...probably more by now. Im sure 15-20 of those he would be able to show texts/emails requesting him to spend time with them, come back etc.

He already took a year off....so they probably take that into consideration. I dunno...my guess would be 8 games.

i agree with this...

I think the facts of the Kraft case is he was charged with a misdemeanor (2) but the case was dropped because the video was illegally taken. His case was that he paid a willing prostitute for a hand job.

Watson was charged with sexual assault, which is a second degree felony. He was charged / accused for multiple offenses, of which the penalty is 2-20 years in jail. Watson was not "cleared". It was a he said she said case which are very difficult for the prosecution to win because when it's one person's word against the other there is always reasonable doubt.

There is a huge difference between paying a willing person for a hand job and doing any sexual act toward an unwilling person. This is why paying for sex is a misdemeanor and forcing someone to do something against their will is a felony (punishable up to 20 years in prison).

Back