Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
Turok said:
Rarely posted on the ESPN Lions board, so I figured that I would join up here in order to get ready for next season. Should be exciting as long as Stafford doesn't get hurt. (again)

::)

yeah, welcome man. I remember you.

Thanks, I'll check in every few days, most likely.

I mainly post in the Wings forum on ESPN but always lurked on the Lions board for info. I can't stand the new espn forums, so thanks for setting up a place for me to continue lurking. ;-)

TitustheYoung said:
I mainly post in the Wings forum on ESPN but always lurked on the Lions board for info. I can't stand the new espn forums, so thanks for setting up a place for me to continue lurking. ;-)

cool, get some wings fans over here. I'll put up a wings board too. I love the wings, but I don't know as much about hockey as most of the guys on that board, so i don't post there.

Same for me with the Lions, though I love them, I grew up playing hockey, not football. I love football, but I don't have a player or coaches mindset for it, just a fans.

I will post a link on the Wings board and see what we can do.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Ialways wondered where your name came from, Mal Funk Shun.

man, i'm glad i'm not the only one. I just figured that out like a week ago.

Oh man, I've used this handle since at LEAST 1999 (video games, forums, etc)... I actually mistyped malfunction (I typed malfunk before I realized it) and stuck with the name.

I lurk the boards at least 10x a day but just post if something perks my interest... had to do a little trolling for once yesterday on the Saints board (a fan insisted they have DT's on Suh's level).

Boring story, I know... I should have just lied and made it an epic tale to be told to grandchildren..

Good to know. Saints fans need to get slapped once in awhile.

lol the avatar almost made me slap my laptop.

Now you did it, the bug avatar. I'm going to be swatting that thing away all day.

I lol'd... it still gets me sometimes.

OH! I had my first fantasy draft of the year...

QB: Brady
RB1: Jamaal Charles
RB2: Peyton Hillis
RB/WR: LT
WR1: Jeremy Maclin
WR2: Mario Manningham
TE: Vernon Davis
D/ST: Jets
K: Nate Kaeding

10 team league... mmmm...

Maclin was granted an excused absence from the start of training camp because of personal reasons, the Associated Press reports.
Spin:
Unlike fellow wideout DeSean Jackson, his absence isn't contract driven and it sounds like Maclin should be back with Michael Vick and the rest of the offense shortly.

ahh. probably mixing him up with someone.

What round did you take the jets?.

Hey Monster when is your league going?

actually, i think he had mono. Was that it?

Back