Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

That's what I'm talkin bout. FUUUUUUUUUUUCK, years of ESPN oppression needin to get out.

Hey everyone new to this board, just wanted to introduce myself since I mostly lurked on the ESPN Lions board til they went and shit the bed with the new format. Anyway, glad to see a new board that's comprehensible.
grin.png

Hey monster, thanks for putting up this new board. Its really well put together.

thanks motown. I know it's kind of plain, but so are the espn boards. plus, you can say "fuck" and embed video and pictures.

Plain is good. Loads quick and I can get in read and say what I want and get out...maybe you should get a job as a tech consultant for espn. lol

what the fuck. i can't go without posting. espn is the most clueless entity going today. they fuck up their programming, they fuck up their boards. this is a blessing over here.

Hey Gooch. Where's Slick and Tony and Grandy and the rest..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Hey Gooch. Where's Slick and Tony and Grandy and the rest..

i imagine they will all follow in time. they'll get bored with that new concept.

Been lurking on the ESPN board for about 6 years now. It was one of the best boards i've ever been on.(poster wise). Thx Monster for the new home.

Hey Monster, can you moderate your board? Just curious.

inkfreq said:
Hey Monster, can you moderate your board? Just curious.

Yes sir. So don't fuck with me! Lol

Back