Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Welcome!

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]What round did you take the jets?.

Hey Monster when is your league going?

end of august or early september. in the next couple weeks, i'm going to find out when is good for everyone.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]actually, i think he had mono. Was that it?

Wait a minute, Inge had mono. Hmm. Wonder what his excuse will be.

Round 8. Might have jumped the gun a bit on it... but Packers and Steelers went right before my pick. Then again, I had a good core...

I'm on the fence right now about trading Manningham, Jets, and Davis for Jennings, Bears, and Finley... if only Finley could stay healthy I'd do that trade in a heartbeat.

And thanks for the invite again this year Monster ;)

Long time reader of the espn boards occasional poster. You guys provide me with most of my Lions news. Go Lions!

sweet, thanks for joining bro. Hopefully they fix the espn board issues so we can go back there, if not, try to invite anyone you know here. All are welcome.

Thanks for setting this up just in case. The new boards need a lot of work. Sadly I am surrounded by browns fans so I dont think anyone would accept my invite :)

you live in ohlio? i don't know if i could do that.

Yes indeed. About 45 minutes south of Toledo. Barry brought me in when I was a teenager...then for some reason I stuck around through the millen era. I have a feeling all the losing ends this year though! Go Lions!!! and btw....Go Buckeyes...

axemillen said:
Yes indeed. About 45 minutes south of Toledo. Barry brought me in when I was a teenager...then for some reason I stuck around through the millen era. I have a feeling all the losing ends this year though! Go Lions!!! and btw....Go Buckeyes...

Well, when the BROWNS are you alternative... it makes for a bad fall-back option, lol

MalFunkShun said:
axemillen said:

Well, when the BROWNS are you alternative... it makes for a bad fall-back option, lol

This is very true lol

I forgot to thank you for not including a pistons section.. The last thing we need are members of that board over here...

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I forgot to thank you for not including a pistons section.. The last thing we need are members of that board over here...

You should thank me for not adding a Bulls board lol.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Well... With a name like Detroit sports I would be a little shocked if you did..

lol WGN and their Bulls games stole me from the bad boy championship years.

Thanks Monster, the board looks great. Its a shame that a huge company like ESPN can't come up with a user friends board like this.

Back