Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Well, This is News, I Guess

Yeah pretty big T. I wonder why it?s being leaked ?

Shame we can?t have a court that is not political..Everyone knows which way this court leans sadly. Wonder if this will have any effect on the midterms?

Yeah pretty big T. I wonder why it?s being leaked ?

Shame we can?t have a court that is not political..Everyone knows which way this court leans sadly. Wonder if this will have any effect on the midterms?

Its because libs want new judges to be libs and repub's want new judges to be rebup. And when they vow to follow the law (after being confirmed) they lie.

whomever it is should be impeached, that is if we still lived in a country that believes in law and order. as such that we do not once they find out who is nothing will happen. It probably wasn't one of the justices though, probably a clerk or assistant to one of them or something. sounds like a job for another string along special counsel investigation.

The Constitution states that Justices "shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour." This means that the Justices hold office as long as they choose and can only be removed from office by impeachment. Has a Justice ever been impeached? The only Justice to be impeached was Associate Justice Samuel Chase in 1805.

Last edited:
the leak should be investigated and whatever legal action taken, but if it's true, this is good news.

the leak should be investigated and whatever legal action taken, but if it's true, this is good news.

right.

think of all these unwanted kids born to single, impoverished mothers as profit streams for our private prison industry, and cannon fodder to be sent to some godforsaken place by our military to justify plundering the treasury for another $100 billion for this or that.

In fact, we should just completely stop funding public schools now, and invest that money in more prisons, prison camps, and cops right now.

Republitards on abortion: *sobbing hysterically* OMG, we need to protect this precious unborn, innocent babies FROM COLD BLOODED MURDER.

Republitards you see commenting on news articles about those same precious babies 18 years later when they commit a robbery or carjacking: "SEND THEM TO THE CHAIR. A PRISON SENTENCE IS TOO GENEROUS FOR THESE SUBHUMAN ANIMALS

whomever it is should be impeached, that is if we still lived in a country that believes in law and order. as such that we do not once they find out who is nothing will happen. It probably wasn't one of the justices though, probably a clerk or assistant to one of them or something. sounds like a job for another string along special counsel investigation.

The Constitution states that Justices "shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour." This means that the Justices hold office as long as they choose and can only be removed from office by impeachment. Has a Justice ever been impeached? The only Justice to be impeached was Associate Justice Samuel Chase in 1805.

I remember that guy. I was just talking to Buck about him, we agree the guy was a jack off.

Meanwhile back while back at the ranch, this just in.

right.

think of all these unwanted kids born to single, impoverished mothers as profit streams for our private prison industry, and cannon fodder to be sent to some godforsaken place by our military to justify plundering the treasury for another $100 billion for this or that.

In fact, we should just completely stop funding public schools now, and invest that money in more prisons, prison camps, and cops right now.

So you want to kill unborn babies because they could potentially suffer - eliminate the potential sufferer, not the suffering. Good argument.

Last edited:
Republitards on abortion: *sobbing hysterically* OMG, we need to protect this precious unborn, innocent babies FROM COLD BLOODED MURDER.

Republitards you see commenting on news articles about those same precious babies 18 years later when they commit a robbery or carjacking: "SEND THEM TO THE CHAIR. A PRISON SENTENCE IS TOO GENEROUS FOR THESE SUBHUMAN ANIMALS

oh, so you want to murder unborn babies because they may one day end up committing a crime. Good argument, did you get it from that Tom Cruise movie?

These are just more monumentally stupid straw man arguments and/or attempts to reframe the issue to avoid having to make a moral argument to defend the murder of the most innocent and defenseless human beings. None of these moronic points you're trying to make justifies murdering babies.

edit: people don't get the death sentence for robbery or carjacking - most lawyers probably know that.

Last edited:
right.

Based on what we saw coming from public schools in response to the pandemic, you definitely might be onto something.

I?m probably going to be expanding on this at a point in time soon over on the coronainsanity thread, touching on a few of my ?favorite? examples of Covid ?misinformation?. I?m probably going to start with the former governor of New York. I?ll probably move from there to the current governor of California, the local government of Los Angeles, and the various teachers unions across the country.

Sorry to cross pollinate topics; I had already kind of made it my job to un cross pollinate. Carry-on everyone.

Last edited:
right.

Since you bring it up, got any data that shows how effective abortion is at eliminating poverty? It doesn't seem to have solved the wealth gap you're always going on about.

And how many Americans have died in war since Afghanistan and Iraq? It's 6,748 for the two conflicts combined since 2002 (including noncombat fatalities). During that time there have been 22.28mm abortions performed in the US. What would that number be without those 22.29mm abortions? And how many more abortions should we be performing to prevent 7k casualties of war over a 20 year period?

There are currently (data as of 2019) 1.22mm people incarcerated in federal and state prisons in the US, a number that has been trending down since peaking at 1.6mm in 2010 - a period of time where abortions per year have also trended down from 1.1mm to 887k. Seems odd, if we need abortion to prevent crime and poverty, that incarceration would be declining as the practice has declined. Maybe the difference is accounted for by all the unreported murders of minorities by police.

Last edited:
Since you bring it up, got any data that shows how effective abortion is at eliminating poverty? It doesn't seem to have solved the wealth gap you're always going on about.

And how many Americans have died in war since Afghanistan and Iraq? It's 6,748 for the two conflicts combined since 2002 (including noncombat fatalities). During that time there have been 22.28mm abortions performed in the US. What would that number be without those 22.29mm abortions? And how many more abortions should we be performing to prevent 7k casualties of war over a 20 year period?

There are currently (data as of 2019) 1.22mm people incarcerated in federal and state prisons in the US, a number that has been trending down since peaking at 1.6mm in 2010 - a period of time where abortions per year have also trended down from 1.1mm to 887k. Seems odd, if we need abortion to prevent crime and poverty, that incarceration would be declining as the practice has declined. Maybe the difference is accounted for by all the unreported murders of minorities by police.

It always seems to come back to this. Sadly.

Last edited:
dang, your data proves women shouldn't be allowed to decide to have kids or not! Amazing.

Youre a goddamn genius.

Also, you're right that I want to kill babies. In fact, if I could, I would personally perform every abortion in the US, but will be satisfied leaving that for the professionals.

dang, your data proves women shouldn't be allowed to decide to have kids or not! Amazing.

Youre a goddamn genius.

Also, you're right that I want to kill babies. In fact, if I could, I would personally perform every abortion in the US, but will be satisfied leaving that for the professionals.

I was going to say that also you probably don?t have the time to perform all of them, but then I?m realizing there?s probably going to be a lot less going forward, so maybe you do.

Seriously, our genius politicians here in the state of California actually started talking about investing the funding of transportation, housing, and the cost of the procedure to literally import abortion opportunities from other states since the possibility of the overturn of Roe versus Wade started being discussed, because you know, our political leaders have done such a great job about solving the other shit we have going on that, well, there?s just not enough to do as things go already.

So it could turn out that most to all of the abortions done in the country will soon be being done in California.

I think currently, in the state of California, abortion is still legal up until the time a kid is five or maybe six years old.

So maybe you could relocate here, get a medical certificate (you probably won?t need one for that) and if you?re not able to perform every abortion in the country, you?ll still be able to knock out a helluva lot of them.

I remember that guy. I was just talking to Buck about him, we agree the guy was a jack off.

Meanwhile back while back at the ranch, this just in.

Probably some libdem associate that'll get a slap on the wrist in 4 years. Wake me up when law and order returns to the un-united states of America.

Last edited:
I heard a Republican strategist/analyst who was asked about the pending red wave coming in the 2022 midterms if there was anything that could derail it, answer ?I have come to never underestimate Republicans? ability to trip over their own dicks electorally.? - OK, those weren?t his actual words, but basically to that effect.

Should the overturn of Roe come to pass, and the Republicans came to me ? which they won?t ? and asked me about this, I would say, ?take the win on the table, and hold off on it.?

Anyways, interesting times.

Youre a goddamn genius.

I'm asking about your arguments, back them up. How many lives has abortion saved? How much poverty has it prevented? I won't be accusing you of being a genius, you can be sure of that.

I know you want to - because it cures poverty and war and solves problems with the prison industrial complex and the wealth gap.

Back